Tweeting celebrities from the A to the Z list? Do you do?

You would be feeling about a 1/10 right now.

My advice? Get yourself a slab* of VB and consume the alcohol.

*24 bottles or stubbies

I will, good thing I don't have a brain injury.

Sep 24, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Only if you send me dick pics.

Dick-Johnson-pic.jpg

Catgirl

Club Legend
May 5, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Interesting. Apparently it's trending.

My fetish is that myself and a group of like-minded well to do gents spend our Sunday's taking pictures* of our meat and sending it to each other.

Make of that what you will.

*SLR pics only
Upon the initial read, I'd thought "fetish" was pushing it. But yknow what, wouldn't put it past you. Odd dude.
That's the last time I try to find love online.
You're probably one of those weirdos that lists their Twitter account in their Tinder bio. It's only a matter of time before you discover the science of custom t-shirt designing

Upon the initial read, I'd thought "fetish" was pushing it. But yknow what, wouldn't put it past you. Odd dude.

You're probably one of those weirdos that lists their Twitter account in their Tinder bio. It's only a matter of time before you discover the science of custom t-shirt designing
I don't have tinder. :(

You hardly know me at all!

Catgirl

Club Legend
May 5, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
I may have an insatiable appetite for pulling meat, but I don't think that makes me odd.

norf have been notified.
Weekly dick pics are another matter.

From your posts I've always had this image in my head you're middle aged. 40s, 50s? Or is the 95 indicative of your birth year?

I don't have tinder. :(

You hardly know me at all!
If you get Tinder you may find a fair few women who would vest an interest in your Colossal Doctor

From your posts I've always had this image in my head you're middle aged. 40s, 50s? Or is the 95 indicative of your birth year?

If you get Tinder you may find a fair few women who would vest an interest in your Colossal Doctor

You're wise beyond your years miss.

I am in my early 30s. Smart slow learner.

Didn't walk till I was 4. Then tore my quad off the bone in little aths during a session of triple jump.

Ah well. That's the life of a berry picker.

Sure is.

Feb 17, 2011
Outback
AFL Club
Fremantle
I really don't like people on twitter that crap on about a subject and can't handle it when their opinion/ knowledge of said subject is challenged.

I like to call them the Justification Outrage Blockers. JOBs

It really amazes me when someone is on their high horse about a topic and you query them and are met with the response "bye" and blocked. Seriously, if you are that sensitive, and have less backbone than a pancake you need to consider getting off twitter, or at least #FF likeminded plonkers that can defend your worthless arse. (Not other JOBs, they'll just block you)

Twitter is a fantastic medium where you can interact with strangers, and if you're lucky, a few celebrities, it's a social media platform that has cred. Unless it's a spambot, or a creeper for the girls, you have no reason to block. People remember, and ignore you and laugh at you, ... no more cred, you're a known JOB. If you are a spineless princess that can't handle criticism then twitter isn't for you. Best stick to facebook or harden up.

"Bye."

I really don't like people on twitter that crap on about a subject and can't handle it when their opinion/ knowledge of said subject is challenged.

It really amazes me when someone is on their high horse about a topic and you query them and are met with the response "bye" and blocked. Seriously, if you are that sensitive, and have less backbone than a pancake you need to consider getting off twitter, or at least #FF likeminded plonkers that can defend your worthless arse. (Not other JOBs, they'll just block you)

Twitter is a fantastic medium where you can interact with strangers, and if you're lucky, a few celebrities, it's a social media platform that has cred. Unless it's a spambot, or a creeper for the girls, you have no reason to block. People remember, and ignore you and laugh at you, ... no more cred, you're a known JOB. If you are a spineless princess that can't handle criticism then twitter isn't for you. Best stick to facebook or harden up.

"Bye."

Piss off m8.

Blocked & reported.

Enjoi ur bant.

Greg Poonsores

Debutant
Jan 27, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

"Bye."

Loser Bye.

No tips for you.

Back