FTA-TV Two And a Half Men

Remove this Banner Ad

This could be another good way to bring in the new character:

Charlie is captured by a man walking down the street. He is taken to a hospital and told he is very sick. He is greatly concerned for himself because he has been brainwashed. At the hospital there are many scenes of Charlie naked and you see his d*ck. Alan and Jake come to visit Charlie but he is a shadow of his former self due to the intensity of the brainwashing. He thinks Alan is a f*ckwit and an alien. He looks at Jake and says 'What the f*ck is that.' Nothing is what it seems anymore.

Charlie has many flash backs to when he was a baby naked and he has a tiny d*ck. He eventually starts screaming and vomitting and he is taken to a psych ward where he shits himself everyday. This series of events is contained within one season. At the end of the season Charlie is seen lying in a pool of s**t and vomit in a padded room wearing a straitjacket.

The next season is where Ashton enters. He is the new next door neighbour to the mansion. Alan and Jake are still living there, and they have a new dog named Karl. Jake and Karl are very close and often bathe together. One day Ashton knocks on the door and Jake is very scared of him. Jake cries for many moons and only Karl licking his balls and arse can comfort him.

Alan is alarmed that Ashton will want to have Karl taken by the dog hunters because he made Jake scared. Alan knows that Karl means everything to Jake and to smooth things over he makes a bowl of mush to give to Ashton. He goes over to Ashton's house wearing a chef's hat, he is naked with a sock on his d*ck.

Ashton is repulsed but also very scared and happy and grateful to Alan. They hit it off and at once Alan offers for Ashton to be there butler. Ashton says on one condition, we sleep in the same bed naked and have sex. Alan agrees.

Just finished watching the first ep of season 9 have to say its still funny as.
starts off a bit slow but half way through Ashton comes in and then it really starts to get funny. looking forward to next weeks ep should be a cracker.

SPOILER (high light)

Starts off at the funeral where all charlies ex's are there, the stalker women gets up and says charlie was hit by a train. few of the women give smart arse re-marks about charlie.

later on in the show about half way maybe just before

Ashton comes in to it after he tried to drown him self but the water was to cold (lol)

*don't wanna give to much away as it has not aired in AUST yet.

Ever seen the final season of Roseanne ?
In the last episode of the 2nd last season Dan has a heart attack.Next season he's in it but in the final episode Roseanne reveals Dan died from that heart attack and the final season was all a dream.

Worst season EVER !!!

That was a ****ing disgrace. They play the Roseanne laugh at the end and you feel like the producers are laughing at you.

Yeah I'll give it a go. Expecting the whole dynamic to be different so it should be interesting.

The first half was better than the second thats for sure.

Can't make a call on Kutcher until a few episodes but already is seems the 'funnier' lines are going to Alan.

Its mediocre not great like it was.
Not sure if it'll have the long jeopardy of the Charlie season's. As I wouldn't watch this episode again. Hopefully the season gets better but Im not counting on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was concerned when he first appeared and was all depressed etc...I thought, huh huh not going to be good..

..but the last few scenes back at the house with the girls made me think all will be well again...as long as we stop comparing him to Charlie, and just go with the characters/story lines as they are..

We'll watch it again..

I liked the Dharma and Greg gag.At first you see Jenna Elfman come around the corner and you're suppose to think she's playing the character she played in a couple of eps in season 1,then you see Thomas Gibson come around the corner and realise the gag.

Thanks for the explanation

I liked the Dharma and Greg gag.At first you see Jenna Elfman come around the corner and you're suppose to think she's playing the character she played in a couple of eps in season 1,then you see Thomas Gibson come around the corner and realise the gag.

Evelyn Harper: Oh what a nice couple!

:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back