Ty Vickery

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The filthy mutt getting sat on his arse is amusing though.

29vo011.gif

154192.jpg

LeCras and Shuey both accepted their fines. I'm a little disappointed, I know it probably wasn't worth challenging from a money point of view but I would have liked to see them make the AFL explain how something that happens all the time in footy could be considered misconduct.

LeCras and Shuey both accepted their fines. I'm a little disappointed, I know it probably wasn't worth challenging from a money point of view but I would have liked to see them make the AFL explain how something that happens all the time in footy could be considered misconduct.

Even better take the stand and say the coward dog deserved it.

Cop the extra $300 but have it on record that Shittery is a coward

And then have the captain of the club come out and say it was good to see someone go down...
#Cotchin#iamdissapoint.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somewhat soft considering carry overs. VFL gonna VFL.
I think its fair

95 carry over points guarantees he gets another week for anything else no matter how minor

I've seen worse hits get less (McKernan on Sheppard last year for example)

I think its fair

95 carry over points guarantees he gets another week for anything else no matter how minor

I've seen worse hits get less (McKernan on Sheppard last year for example)
McKernan one was foul, should have been 6 to 8 but they used the MRP points which massively under plays elbows like that.

And the soft part was the discount for pleading guilty and being remorseful? Disagree with that.

Yeah, that McKernan incident was a real disgusting one.

The apology was a crock; any apology that starts with player using the phrase "my physicality and aggression" isn't worth the paper the club's PR hack wrote it on.

McKernan one was foul, should have been 6 to 8 but they used the MRP points which massively under plays elbows like that.

And the soft part was the discount for pleading guilty and being remorseful? Disagree with that.
Yeah, McKernan was probably the worst in recent years.

The filthy mutt getting sat on his arse is amusing though.

29vo011.gif

don't reckon vickery was staging. was shaken up after this for sure.

i keep watching this wondering if shuey and lecca have been practicing this 1-2 manoeuvre.
the timing of it and the aftermath is really impressive.

Oh and hi to the Ninthmond fans from their board with the popcorn ready expecting meltdowns :hearts::rainbow:
Thankfully Coxy wasn't just within reach of his 300th this year - there would have been some serious meltdowns if he was to miss out on 300 games becuase of the hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back