Status
Not open for further replies.

West Coast 06

Premium Platinum
Jun 5, 2006
Home
AFL Club
West Coast
Thought he would get three weeks originally, so four is OK by me. Like the carry over points too, might keep him honest for a while.

OI YOU STUPID ******* campaignerS WHERE THE * ARE THE MELTDOWNS FOR *S SAKE DON'T YOU campaignerS KNOW WE HAVE A REPUTATION TO UPHOLD.

BOOOOO YOU ALL.

INSANE

Club Legend
Jan 28, 2009
deranged
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Arjen Robben
OI YOU STUPID ******* campaignerS WHERE THE **** ARE THE MELTDOWNS FOR ****S SAKE DON'T YOU campaignerS KNOW WE HAVE A REPUTATION TO UPHOLD.

BOOOOO YOU ALL.
Agree. My computer is covered in misty spit from when I was reading about Vickery through a clenched jaw, and my abusing him and the media as I read it.

OI YOU STUPID ******* campaignerS WHERE THE **** ARE THE MELTDOWNS FOR ****S SAKE DON'T YOU campaignerS KNOW WE HAVE A REPUTATION TO UPHOLD.

BOOOOO YOU ALL.

WHY I'M SO MAD I"M GOING TO TIP A TRUCK OF MANURE ON A FOOTBALL CLUB! MICROWAVE A MEMBERSHIP! OH AND SPIT ON MY OWN TEAM'S COACH!

Then i'm going to KFC

Blue and Gold Blood

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2007
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
west coast
i think the lack of meltdown by Eagles fans can partially be attributed to the fact that Vickery is a crab. Being suspended for 4 weeks is hardly going to have an impact on Richmond, their finals chances, or the structure of the ladder by the end of the season. Richmond will finish up 9th no matter who is playing.

Bunnie

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2007
Wait Awhile
AFL Club
West Coast
Should have gotten 5.

s**t act by any means on a club legend who had just announced retirement. I am going to boo him til he dies. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Should have gotten 5.

s**t act by any means on a club legend who had just announced retirement. I am going to boo him til he dies. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Looking at your avatar makes everything right in the world. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back