Rumour Tyson Goldsack

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone listening to the little lapdog talk up goldsack on Friday would have worked out that port were not the club chasing goldsack.

No way does Rowe get that excited about anything to do with port.

Does rowie simply want everyone believing he is coming to port so the crows can have "the big steal"?

If Goldsack leaves Collingwood I will be amazed, he's crucial to what little culture they have left there.
It's obvious Collingwood are going to rebuild now. Buckley started getting rid of the older blokes as soon as their 2013 season ended.
Goldsack (28 next year) won't be playing when they challenge for their next flag. I think they would like to keep him though due to the fact the compensation they would get would be pretty bad.

It's obvious Collingwood are going to rebuild now. Buckley started getting rid of the older blokes as soon as their 2013 season ended.
Goldsack (28 next year) won't be playing when they challenge for their next flag. I think they would like to keep him though due to the fact the compensation they would get would be pretty bad.
It's much deeper than that.

What if anything could Goldsack have offered us yesterday?
Well this is based on commentators comments. Goldsack could have gone to Taberner while Trengove goes into the ruck to give Lobbe a spell.

What if anything could Goldsack have offered us yesterday?
He's meant to be able to play both ends. Goldsack in instead of Monfries, start on the ground up forward. Moore as sub. 95% sure would have had a structure to capitalise more on our early forward domination and it would have been a different game.

Not in a rush to get him, but he would be an improvement to our list. It's whether enough for the price we'd have to pay.

if Redden comes good will we then become to tall having lobbe, trengrove, redden, goldsack and westhoff who can all ruck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't this all stirred up by cRowie's interpretation from his last interview with Goldsack?
cRowie says its true.
Rucci says its not.
Rucci says he's going to the crows.
Crowie says he's not going to the crows because Sanderson said so.
Sounds like playground stuff.

Isn't this all stirred up by cRowie's interpretation from his last interview with Goldsack?
cRowie says its true.
Rucci says its not.
Rucci says he's going to the crows.
Crowie says he's not going to the crows because Sanderson said so.
Sounds like playground stuff.

It all started with an article in The Australian by chief football writer Greg Denham. Goldsack to set sail for Port

Rucci jumped on board then backed away. cRowie through his rumours man Whispers claimed it was a done deal. It's all gone quiet now.

I can see why Port would deny any interest other than that being the case. They wouldn't want Collingwood to be aware of the extent of their interest and increase their offer to keep Goldsack.

His manager might have leaked it as one last play to get Collingwood back to the table.

James Podsiadly wasn't even drafted until he was 28 and he has two premiership medallions so I have no issue with Goldsack's age. His height and flexibility to play up forward or down back would have come in handy countless times this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back