U/16s 2010 top divis

Remove this Banner Ad

You should have seen him, he was one of the ones in the red, white & blue jumpers not making the gurgling choking sound. Tay & easty excepted, busted their a$% the whole game - just shows you that even guys that good cant carry around their mates for a whole game against good opp.
Supersaints5 & joeysforlife, you need to know - just cause someone mentions some other guys name, this doesnt give you rights to take p@#.
show a little RESPECT for others who play the game.
While we're at it Supersaints5, I noticed you hopped into MATTDG as well, & he can definitely play - so I know you know s&*#. Bye from THEBIGBLACKDOG

You should have seen him, he was one of the ones in the red, white & blue jumpers not making the gurgling choking sound. Tay & easty excepted, busted their a$% the whole game - just shows you that even guys that good cant carry around their mates for a whole game against good opp.
Supersaints5 & joeysforlife, you need to know - just cause someone mentions some other guys name, this doesnt give you rights to take p@#.
While we're at it Supersaints5, I noticed you hopped into MATTDG as well, & he can definitely play - so I know you know s&*#. Bye from THEBIGBLACKDOG
i never said matt di-giusto was s**t i just said that i dont think that he would be good enough for vic, he is a good player and would easily be a 3 or 4 goal diffrence to any team

and yeah i think i did see him standing out the back of the packs doing nothing waiting for someone else to do all the hard work so he could get a cheap kick.

beardsell is probly a way better player than u but we wouldnt no coz ya not game enuf to even state who u r

is this rhys thompson you're talking about. I'm, so confused don't know whats goin on:confused:

who is this kid?

Now that it has been Comfired that St Josephs Best and Fairest winner Patrick Eastman is leaving his club and going to West, They might be pushing for division 1 this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that it has been Comfired that St Josephs Best and Fairest winner Patrick Eastman is leaving his club and going to West, They might be pushing for division 1 this year.
west will make divi 1 without the sheepdog

west will make divi 1 without the sheepdog

i hope west do make div 1 next year, so they can finally get it through there heads that there not as good as they think they are.
next year itll be in div 1 no order
joeys
ammos
torquay
marys
south just
grovie
west maybe albans or town

i hope west do make div 1 next year, so they can finally get it through there heads that there not as good as they think they are.
joeys
ammos
torquay
marys
south just
grovie

Albans Won make Div 1 Kearney 18's Hider Up North somewhere and Beardsell - unsure

Drysdale will make it :)

joeys
ammos
torquay
marys
south just
grovie
maybe town?
they will be top 4 easily

Keep an eye out 4 Grovy u16's they are superfit been training since early dec getting around 20 each session, new recruits and new coach who is switched on big time.Could be the suprise packet of the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back