U/16s 2010 top divis

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing more to do with pold than i do with any other club in the area, I just observe and report mate, but I am told your looking pretty solid and are likely to be in the higher divisions, we will have to wait to see how grading goes I guess
they have 2 players, sam scott and corey sheridan, everyone else is a divi 2 or less footballer

Well your coach Adam must be out there bullshitting to all and sundry and talking you guys up as he told me you had good numbers and looked like being very competitive, or perhaps unlike you he is opotomistic for the upcoming season.
we may be competitive but there is still alot to work on before round 1 and i think it will take us until after grading to reach our potential.

so far i think west are ready for a div 1 chance. esp considering no one has put there hand up for it apart from 4 clubs. i think south need to swallow there pride and be div 2 or they will struggle to even score a point all season.

DIVI 1
joeys
ammos
gwsp
drysy
torquay
south
ocean grove
bell park

DIVI 2
pold
albans
grovie
lara
belmont
st marys
moddawarre
newtown

whats everyone thinks of these?
i dont know why modda is in divi 2, they won 4 games all by under 3 goals against divi 3/4 teams.
and i cant see bell park doing to well in divi 1 at all.

DIVI 1
joeys
ammos
gwsp
drysy
torquay
south
ocean grove
bell park

DIVI 2
pold
albans
grovie
lara
belmont
st marys
moddawarre
newtown

whats everyone thinks of these?
i dont know why modda is in divi 2, they won 4 games all by under 3 goals against divi 3/4 teams.
and i cant see bell park doing to well in divi 1 at all.
patrick eastman will be winning the league best and fairest by about 10 votes already if thats even possible. he is a freak and will make AFL.
any other thoughts?

DIV 2 TOP 4:
1-Lara: (A good side, move the ball well and really will find strong form near end of year. They have some fantastic players but they have a wide spread of good players and believe they are the bench mark of this division.)

2-Newtown: (I believe there a good team maybe a bit inconsistant but still strong group. Have versed some good sides as of late and they will have some close games next few weeks but they would be feeling confident.)

3-Leopold: (A team that struggled in grading but have hit their stride since being put in Division 2 and have few tough games coming up to see if they can be strong top 4 contenders. They have Leading goal kicker with 21 goals.)

4-St Marys/Grovedale: (Really couldn't think who would get in out of these two both very similar playing styles. Few differences such as Grovedale are a tough team and they love body on body footy whilst St Marys are a skillfull and quick team and who are definatly are chance of making top 4.)

THIS IS AN OPPINION PLEASE TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS...
Note this was made half way through Round 8... Have Another One Later in Year

DIV 2 TOP 4:
1-Lara: (A good side, move the ball well and really will find strong form near end of year. They have some fantastic players but they have a wide spread of good players and believe they are the bench mark of this division.)

2-Newtown: (I believe there a good team maybe a bit inconsistant but still strong group. Have versed some good sides as of late and they will have some close games next few weeks but they would be feeling confident.)

3-Leopold: (A team that struggled in grading but have hit their stride since being put in Division 2 and have few tough games coming up to see if they can be strong top 4 contenders. They have Leading goal kicker with 21 goals.)

4-St Marys/Grovedale: (Really couldn't think who would get in out of these two both very similar playing styles. Few differences such as Grovedale are a tough team and they love body on body footy whilst St Marys are a skillfull and quick team and who are definatly are chance of making top 4.)

Can tell who you play for/support.

Can tell who you play for/support.
pft div 2,, nah i shouldnt say that, there are some quality players in div 2 lara only have 2 crisspy and the kid phillips both 1st year u/16 players, reason i mentioned lara is this sounds like a lara follower,,there are a lot of guns in div 2 that i think should be playing u/18s hill,sheridan,malden,beardsell,mccarter,sherman,walsh,sanzaro,dillon,harwood,di giusto.. sorry if i have missed any, if you can tell me who could cut the mustard in 18s please have a say

pft div 2,, nah i shouldnt say that, there are some quality players in div 2 lara only have 2 crisspy and the kid phillips both 1st year u/16 players, reason i mentioned lara is this sounds like a lara follower,,there are a lot of guns in div 2 that i think should be playing u/18s hill,sheridan,malden,beardsell,mccarter,sherman,walsh,sanzaro,dillon,harwood,di giusto.. sorry if i have missed any, if you can tell me who could cut the mustard in 18s please have a say
lara is the best team in divi 2, they lhave about 8 players who can all rotate through the middle and all get dangerous in the forward line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lara is the best team in divi 2, they lhave about 8 players who can all rotate through the middle and all get dangerous in the forward line
they are one of the top sides in div 2 and i would say they can go all the way, they flogged bell park in grading but i heard bell park played 1/2 of the b team and had heaps out. overall i think there lower grade players are better than the other teams so i feel that will get them there in the end.

are Belmont good i herd they are a fast side and there coach is very good at getting them to play for each other? Also i saw St Marys they are a massive side, saw them play Belmont and they were a very good and disclipined side. Belmont matched there pace but St Marys were way to big. What do people think bout this?

DIV 2 TOP 4:

St. Marys look dangerous and will be tight between them and Lara for top spot. Bannockburn could easily make finals with there points from divi 3. Newtown V Leopold, Lara V St. Marys this weekend should tell us where these teams are at.

end of season prediction
1. Lara
2. St. Marys
3. Newtown
4. Leopold
5. Bannockburn - Got a good amount of points from divi 3 games
6. Belmont
7. Grovedale
8. St. Albans

dillon is playing 18s you turkey

can players that are playing 18s be included in the 16s interleague squad, also who has been nominated from each club,and how many can each club nominate.
not sure who each club has nominated, but im pretty sure its 2 from each club. could be wrong on that one though so dont go calling me a turkey :thumbsu:.

not sure who each club has nominated, but im pretty sure its 2 from each club. could be wrong on that one though so dont go calling me a turkey :thumbsu:.
just found the list, see that a few are missing that should be there,
Belmont Lions: Adam Beath Lara:Aaron Markham, Bell Park:Matt James Marcus Groves, Portarlington: Will Foott, Geelong Amateur:Riley Ferguson Tom Rogan George Fallaw Josh Saunders Will Sloss Jack Pickering Inverleigh:Billy Cation Brenton Gillett, St Albans: Jamie McArter Jack Beardsell, Josh Davy, Ocean Grove: Andrew Higgins Louie Polgar, Queenscliff:Jacob McCabe, Newtown Chilwell: Jordan Maldon Cam Lewis, GWSP: Jake Maddock, Luke McConachy Tom Gribble Tom Kelly Luke Sells, St Marys: Matt DiGuisto Zac Sherman, Drysdale Ben Allison Ryan Binder, Leopold: Corey Sheridan Cal Stephens Sam Scott, Torquay: Pierson Bennett Paul Burchell Kane Holroyd St Josephs: Pat Eastman Riley Kershaw Xavier Katos Josh Hovey Phil Paliouris Joe Couch Anglesea: Cal McVean Modewarre: Jackson O'Hanlon Grovedale Matt Kelly Josh McKenzie South Barwon Rhys Thompson Bayden Maxwell Anthony Quarrell North Geelong: Ashley Jose Todd Smith North Shore: Zac Mawson Anakie: Luke Priddle Barwon Heads: Harry Walker
(no hill newtown, ettridge bell park, o`toole corio)

just found the list, see that a few are missing that should be there,
Belmont Lions: Adam Beath Lara:Aaron Markham, Bell Park:Matt James Marcus Groves, Portarlington: Will Foott, Geelong Amateur:Riley Ferguson Tom Rogan George Fallaw Josh Saunders Will Sloss Jack Pickering Inverleigh:Billy Cation Brenton Gillett, St Albans: Jamie McArter Jack Beardsell, Josh Davy, Ocean Grove: Andrew Higgins Louie Polgar, Queenscliff:Jacob McCabe, Newtown Chilwell: Jordan Maldon Cam Lewis, GWSP: Jake Maddock, Luke McConachy Tom Gribble Tom Kelly Luke Sells, St Marys: Matt DiGuisto Zac Sherman, Drysdale Ben Allison Ryan Binder, Leopold: Corey Sheridan Cal Stephens Sam Scott, Torquay: Pierson Bennett Paul Burchell Kane Holroyd St Josephs: Pat Eastman Riley Kershaw Xavier Katos Josh Hovey Phil Paliouris Joe Couch Anglesea: Cal McVean Modewarre: Jackson O'Hanlon Grovedale Matt Kelly Josh McKenzie South Barwon Rhys Thompson Bayden Maxwell Anthony Quarrell North Geelong: Ashley Jose Todd Smith North Shore: Zac Mawson Anakie: Luke Priddle Barwon Heads: Harry Walker
(no hill newtown, ettridge bell park, o`toole corio)

chippa is injured isnt he?
dunno what happened to the other two

who will make finals for division 1?

chippa did something to his knees, but his just started playing again.
ahk
who do yous think will win league bnf for each division, bit early i know but my tip for division 1 is either tom kelly from gwsp or patrick eastman from joeys. kelly has been in the best every week and hes just too strong. and easty is just a ball magnet whos been in the best every week but 1.
thoughts?

dunno for other divisions but maybe jack beardsell for division 2?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back