U/16s 2010 top divis

Remove this Banner Ad

ahk
who do yous think will win league bnf for each division, bit early i know but my tip for division 1 is either tom kelly from gwsp or patrick eastman from joeys. kelly has been in the best every week and hes just too strong. and easty is just a ball magnet whos been in the best every week but 1.
thoughts?

dunno for other divisions but maybe jack beardsell for division 2?

Easty a massive chance, but I also think and under rated player in Phillip paliouris is also a good chance, last 2 years league for div 1 has gone to the team on top so odds are in eastys phils and anyone from joeys side, however if there's anyone who can pull off a league from a decent way down the ladder it would be Kelly, same with beardsell, good player but when your team constantly loses you may not rack up much votes from an umpire, maybe sherman or sherridan a chance too? also Matt tyquin from bannockburn is bound to bring a few votes up from div 3 that could work in his favour.

Easty a massive chance, but I also think and under rated player in Phillip paliouris is also a good chance, last 2 years league for div 1 has gone to the team on top so odds are in eastys phils and anyone from joeys side, however if there's anyone who can pull off a league from a decent way down the ladder it would be Kelly, same with beardsell, good player but when your team constantly loses you may not rack up much votes from an umpire, maybe sherman or sherridan a chance too? also Matt tyquin from bannockburn is bound to bring a few votes up from div 3 that could work in his favour.
True, matt has been in the bests every week through divi 3 and divi 2. So he would have a good chance in bringing in some votes.

True, matt has been in the bests every week through divi 3 and divi 2. So he would have a good chance in bringing in some votes.
matts been in the best every week because his dads the coach, little league was the same, but on that i rate matt as a good player, 16s interleague i watched the pracco and there were several players that didnt make the team that should have, i feel it is all about St joeys school kids you are in,and it helps to play for joeys ,st marys, newtown, amateurs, as these have parents/ coaches of the side. this comment applies to 13s 14s 15falcons, and 16s

matts been in the best every week because his dads the coach, little league was the same, but on that i rate matt as a good player, 16s interleague i watched the pracco and there were several players that didnt make the team that should have, i feel it is all about St joeys school kids you are in,and it helps to play for joeys ,st marys, newtown, amateurs, as these have parents/ coaches of the side. this comment applies to 13s 14s 15falcons, and 16s
Doesn't matter that his dad is the coach, his dad is a fair coach and doesn't favour Matt.

16s interleague i watched the pracco and there were several players that didnt make the team that should have, i feel it is all about St joeys school kids you are in,and it helps to play for joeys ,st marys, newtown, amateurs, as these have parents/ coaches of the side. this comment applies to 13s 14s 15falcons, and 16s

please explain who you think and should of and shouldnt have made the team from other clubs..

please explain who you think and should of and shouldnt have made the team from other clubs..
should haves smith from north before sherman,
groves bell park before gribble
mcconachy before sells
cations before gillett
binder before di giusto

why:

smith would mark more and is stronger than sherman
gribble is soft, groves doesent take a backward step and runs all day
mcconachy a better player than sells(only there on his fathers name)
cations more skilfull than gillett and has a bigger motor
di giusto very overated slow and no motor binder is hard, quicker and fitter

should haves smith from north before sherman,
groves bell park before gribble
mcconachy before sells
cations before gillett
binder before di giusto

why:

smith would mark more and is stronger than sherman
gribble is soft, groves doesent take a backward step and runs all day
mcconachy a better player than sells(only there on his fathers name)
cations more skilfull than gillett and has a bigger motor
di giusto very overated slow and no motor binder is hard, quicker and fitter
hahahahahahahahhaa sherman was best on ground mate... you sure you were watching the praccy match?
gribble is obviously a better player than groves
and id agree with you on mcconachy and sells
cations should have made it, but so should have gillet
and di guisto is very fit, dunno where you got that from

hahahahahahahahhaa sherman was best on ground mate... you sure you were watching the praccy match?
gribble is obviously a better player than groves
and id agree with you on mcconachy and sells
cations should have made it, but so should have gillet
and di guisto is very fit, dunno where you got that from
gribble is too light, skills and reading of the play is good but he is a hang out one on one groves would beat him plus groves has a bigger motor'
sherman is a soft co*k, not rated at all
di giusto big bodyied but no fitness seen it first hand and when he has run his hard yards, a true onballer will complete all second efforts, he doesent do this.
should have stayed at drysdale at least he would be div 1 to many easy games in div 2.

gribble is too light, skills and reading of the play is good but he is a hang out one on one groves would beat him plus groves has a bigger motor'
di giusto big bodyied but no fitness seen it first hand and when he has run his hard yards, a true onballer will complete all second efforts, he doesent do this.
should have stayed at drysdale at least he would be div 1 to many easy games in div 2.

nah gribble isnt fit at all... hence the fact he got 13.7 on the beep test..
what game were you at? half of shermans possies in the praccy were contested so dunno where you pulled that one from
well guisto doesnt play center so why would you compare him with a centerman?

geez you clearly know nothing about football..
gribble is a gun you cant say hes not, and you cant say hes not fit hed be one of the fittest kids at our school.. plus he made falcons at the start of the year and played well in it..
zaka got best on in the praccy and played well in the game ytesterday..
di giusto is a big body that you need in teams like this...
groves played well in the praccy match and trained hard but who would you take out of the team for him...
you have no clue about football mate.

In div 2 Belmont are a speedy side and i think they will make finals but St Mary's are alot bigger and stronger. Lara are you kiding me if St Albans can beat them they can't win the Granny.

In div 2 Belmont are a speedy side and i think they will make finals but St Mary's are alot bigger and stronger. Lara are you kiding me if St Albans can beat them they can't win the Granny.
albans have hit form late in the season with narrow losses to pold and belmont and wins over newtown and lara, soo nothing wrong with losing to albans, we are f**ckin awesome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back