u/18s underated/overrated players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

underated:joel kitchen

overated:ash munari

couldnt agree more kitch nearly saved bunningyong last year against wickas in the finals and ash isn't half as good as he is talked up to be. There are also many players in teams who dont dominate the comp who go unmentioned.

i reckon most underated would be jacko murphy
or maybe hindy from clunes. both top blokes and call play footy well
haha theres lots of underated players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Underated= Julien Cameron (Beaufort)Very Hard At It)
Overated= Toby Hughes hepburn like hes a pretty handy player dont get me wrong has alot of ability just not as good as everyone talks him up to be

i dont agree. jacko plays chb while joel roves. there has only been one gae this year where joel has not played and jackson put in a strong performance. imo jackson is prob leading the club b&f at the moment but wnt poll thatwell at the league b&f

underated=elliot eyles
overrated=joel mayher...good, but not as good as they say he is..i dot think anyway

ouch m8 that is a very very big call ya cant go around saying that joely mahar is overrated when he is arguebly the best player in the league. maybe he had an off day when he played yas im sure you have them all the time. come on here soundin like ya top s**t and ya awsome bagging out one of the best players in the league m8 you dont have a clue wat is going on

ouch m8 that is a very very big call ya cant go around saying that joely mahar is overrated when he is arguebly the best player in the league. maybe he had an off day when he played yas im sure you have them all the time. come on here soundin like ya top s**t and ya awsome bagging out one of the best players in the league m8 you dont have a clue wat is going on

ARGUABLY the best, he'd be in my top 10 but big call to say anyone is the best in the leagu unless u watch every player every week,

he wasnt say joel was s**t, he was just sayin that he doesnt rate him as high as everyone else does

Underated: Leigh Santa (Hepburn)

Overrated: Riske, Riske is a sheep dog who cracks it when he is playing a better side, im sure he has ability, but against Hepburn he wasnt a standout player:thumbsdown:

Underated: Leigh Santa (Hepburn)

Overrated: Riske, Riske is a sheep dog who cracks it when he is playing a better side, im sure he has ability, but against Hepburn he wasnt a standout player:thumbsdown:

jeez all this risky bashing. very capable player imo.would have him as my starting ruckman anyday.can swap up forward and back.much more useful than a leigh santurini i think. im suprised u wouldnt name josh carmen as most underrated mate. being from hepburn i would think u would see quite clearly how much lack of acknowledgement he gets.best forward in the comp imo

jeez all this risky bashing. very capable player imo.would have him as my starting ruckman anyday.can swap up forward and back.much more useful than a leigh santurini i think. im suprised u wouldnt name josh carmen as most underrated mate. being from hepburn i would think u would see quite clearly how much lack of acknowledgement he gets.best forward in the comp imo

Your starting ruck-man???:confused: I played on the wing on the w/e, Sam Conroy absolutly decimated Riske in the hit-outs. And the taps that Riske won went down my throat, thats handy, i guess??? Any1 can be a leading goal kicker in a team that feeds the ball to there forward line, Josh is a good player, but he gets the credit he deserves, and i would have Leigh santa ova a dopey ruckman anyday m8, maybe it is u who lacks the football knowlage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back