Uebergaming

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
In honour of our new Head Nerd, thought we should put a gaming thread in here so that Uebergang's player thread can be filled with news & information about his playing ability.

Personally, I've always been an RPG fan, starting off with Baldur's Gate, and gone through all of the Neverwinter Nights & Dragon Age games. And maybe played WoW fairly hardcore at one point too :oops:

When it first came out I played a fair bit of LoL but a change of house & a s**t internet connection put an end to being any good at that.

Anyone else struggling to handle balancing life and Fallout 4?

I'm still playing ESO on and off - I noticed a drop in the ESO community when Fallout was released :p I'm much the same as Allikat. Love RPGs starting with Baldurs Gate and everything in between. The challenge these days is running a business and managing time.

Incidentally Alli - what WoW server were you on?

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
I'm still playing ESO on and off - I noticed a drop in the ESO community when Fallout was released :p I'm much the same as Allikat. Love RPGs starting with Baldurs Gate and everything in between. The challenge these days is running a business and managing time.

Incidentally Alli - what WoW server were you on?
Started on Azjol-Nerub then moved to Illidan.

Jun 5, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Juve, Claremont, GSW
Mainly play CSGO, Fallout 4 and FM16.
I always get NBA and FIFA but I usually stop playing after about a month as it gets repetitive, I usually buy them for mates to play when they are over.
Don't really like stuff like LoL and WoW. Probably not patient enough for them.

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
Anyone else struggling to handle balancing life and Fallout 4?

I do some nightfill work now I've gone back to uni and they recently hired a new 2IC. I asked him what he does with himself during the day and he said "I play Fallout 4!"

Fast forward one whole week and he's been fired already lol.

FUS_RO_DAH

Premiership Player
Dec 17, 2012
Kalgoorlie
AFL Club
Fremantle
I don't like it quite as much as I thought (and hoped) I would. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but it's no Deus Ex as far as apocalyptic RPGs go...

I wasn't immediately blown away either. Seemed like Fallout 3.5... Then I played for another 10 odd hours and realised how friggin' massive it is. Amazing.

Jul 3, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
In honour of our new Head Nerd, thought we should put a gaming thread in here so that Uebergang's player thread can be filled with news & information about his playing ability.

Personally, I've always been an RPG fan, starting off with Baldur's Gate, and gone through all of the Neverwinter Nights & Dragon Age games. And maybe played WoW fairly hardcore at one point too :oops:

When it first came out I played a fair bit of LoL but a change of house & a s**t internet connection put an end to being any good at that.

played heaps of wow too, probably some of my best gaming memories. vanilla wow 40 man raiding and just vanilla wow in general was so good. i would have to say rpg as my favourite genre too, final fantasy 7 was the first game to really expose me to epic storytelling.

Jul 22, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'm not playing anything at the moment - no time for it right now.. I never played LoL or WoW either.

At this stage i'm holding off on the Witcher 3 expansion that's out for when I not only have the time, but the patience to go around and finish all the gwent quests, and then... hopefully any broken quests I currently have that they've since patched since I last played it. :mad::thumbsdown:

played heaps of wow too, probably some of my best gaming memories. vanilla wow 40 man raiding and just vanilla wow in general was so good. i would have to say rpg as my favourite genre too, final fantasy 7 was the first game to really expose me to epic storytelling.

What server daiks?

Sully90

Premiership Player
Dec 24, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
I was always a fan of The Simpsons Road Rage until Hit and Run came along.

Always felt there was so much to do and so much to explore on Hit and Run than Road Rage.

This game a;ways flies under the radar but everyone who's played it has loved it including myself.

Arkham series, AC series, and Dota 2 are what I'm all about atm.

Back