UEFA Champions League: Match Day 1

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jose unfortunately go this tactics wrong this time. Drogba should never start big matches, especially when we have Remy as cover.

Please stop
Wow.

The alarming thing is you actually believe that o_O

Boateng was a mile better than Hummels in the world cup and has continued in that form so far this season. If Benatia performs as expected they are both better than Hummels.

Seriously you people have nfi.

Boateng was a mile better than Hummels in the world cup and has continued in that form so far this season. If Benatia performs as expected they are both better than Hummels.

Seriously you people have nfi.
Just a hint - when nobody agrees with you, it's more likely it's you that has no idea.

Benatia is not ahead of Hummels.

If Hummels played for Bayern, you'd swear until you were blue in the face that he was the best defender on the planet.

Just a hint - when nobody agrees with you, it's more likely it's you that has no idea.

Benatia is not ahead of Hummels.

If Hummels played for Bayern, you'd swear until you were blue in the face that he was the best defender on the planet.
You say Benatia is not ahead of Hummels but you have never even seen him play.

Just like the majority here who only watch EPL and classico and think you know everything.

You say Benatia is not ahead of Hummels but you have never even seen him play.

Just like the majority here who only watch EPL and classico and think you know everything.
I've never seen him play? How on earth would you know if I've watched him play?

I watch the Bundesliga. Anything else you want to get wrong while we're here?

Kaiser is a troll. Don't feed him. Only one of his mentioned players is the right side of 30 anyway - chances are they will be missing forever soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back