UEFA Champions League: Match Day 6

Remove this Banner Ad

---------------------------Cech

Azpilicueta------Zouma------Cahill--------Luis

------------------Ramires------Loftus-Cheek

---------Salah--------Fabregas-----Schurrle

---------------------------Remy
I'd be giving Christensen a run at RB again after he was faultless there last time he played.

---------------------Cech
Christensen-- Zouma--Cahill--Luis
---------------RLC---Mikel
Ramires--------Salah-------Schurrle
-----------------Remy

For me.
Jose has already confirmed that Costa will start. I don't see the point in risking him with the backup we have.

Really hope we give Oscar a rest, think he needs it.

I'd be giving Christensen a run at RB again after he was faultless there last time he played.

-----------------Remy

For me.
I like it. Although I think Fab will start seeing as he will miss this weekend's game.

Jose has already confirmed that Costa will start. I don't see the point in risking him with the backup we have.

Wtf. Remy needs to start so he's sharp. Starting Costa is asking for it.

-----------------Remy

For me.

Apparently Costa's going to start?

Although I'd never wish a serious injury on any player, a hammy tweak for Costa that forces him to sit out of Saturday's game wouldn't be the worst thing.

If Miki had converted that goal from Mitch's throw, he would have had an assist!
And wasn't Miki's finishing HORRIBLE today, he gave glimpses of what he is capable of but no end product. I dont think he makes our first team now. I was impressed with Sahin in his first game back this season and him partnering Bender in the midfield frees up Gundogan to play behind the striker. I thought Immobile had his best game of the season too and hope this game is the spark for him to really grab that number 9 spot

And wasn't Miki's finishing HORRIBLE today, he gave glimpses of what he is capable of but no end product. I dont think he makes our first team now. I was impressed with Sahin in his first game back this season and him partnering Bender in the midfield frees up Gundogan to play behind the striker. I thought Immobile had his best game of the season too and hope this game is the spark for him to really grab that number 9 spot

Miki needs to remember his job isnt to score goals, he is there to put whoever is number 9 in a good position to hit the back of the net. He scored a lot at Shakthar behind the striker because that was his job - its almost as if since the Real game he has been spooked and can't finish anything.

Don't you worry though - everyone around the club loves him, the fans love him and will back him all the way home - he has a lot more upside than Shinji (and this is coming from a Shinjo fanboi). Wait till we have a Reus (Miki) - Gundogan - Aubameyang (Kuba) forward 3, with Ciro at 9. Boom

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If CSKA win beat Bayern in Munich
- A Roma win will see Roma qualify for the knockouts, CSKA will go into the Europa
- A scoring draw will see CSKA qualify for the knockouts, City will go into the Europa
- A scoreless draw will see CSKA qualify for the knockouts, Roma will go into the Europa
- A City win will see CSKA qualify for the knockouts, City will go into the Europa

If CSKA draw with Bayern in Munich
- A Roma win will see Roma qualify for the knockouts, CSKA will go into the Europa
- A scoring draw will see Roma qualify for the knockouts, CSKA will go into the Europa
- A scoreless draw will see Roma qualify for the knockouts, CSKA will go into the Europa
- A City win will see City qualify for the knockouts, CSKA will go into the Europa

If CSKA lose to Bayern in Munich
- A scoring draw will see City qualify for the knockouts, Roma will go into the Europa
- A scoreless draw will see Roma qualify for the knockouts, City will go into the Europa
- A City win will see City qualify for the knockouts, Roma will go into the Europa

Simples

- A scoring draw will see CSKA qualify for the knockouts, City will go into the Europa
- A scoreless draw will see CSKA qualify for the knockouts, Roma will go into the Europa
- A City win will see CSKA qualify for the knockouts, City will go into the Europa

- A scoring draw will see Roma qualify for the knockouts, CSKA will go into the Europa
- A scoreless draw will see Roma qualify for the knockouts, CSKA will go into the Europa
- A City win will see City qualify for the knockouts, CSKA will go into the Europa

- A scoring draw will see City qualify for the knockouts, Roma will go into the Europa
- A scoreless draw will see Roma qualify for the knockouts, City will go into the Europa
- A City win will see City qualify for the knockouts, Roma will go into the Europa

Simples
i take option 10

Simples

Did you have a beer after calculating all of that?

Miki needs to remember his job isnt to score goals, he is there to put whoever is number 9 in a good position to hit the back of the net. He scored a lot at Shakthar behind the striker because that was his job - its almost as if since the Real game he has been spooked and can't finish anything.

Don't you worry though - everyone around the club loves him, the fans love him and will back him all the way home - he has a lot more upside than Shinji (and this is coming from a Shinjo fanboi). Wait till we have a Reus (Miki) - Gundogan - Aubameyang (Kuba) forward 3, with Ciro at 9. Boom
Everyone around the club loves everyone though :) (which i love).

Simples

VQMRNSu.jpg

Here's an easier one to follow.

Awful decision to give a red to Markovic. Infuriates me how most of the non-english refs see contact to the face and automatically give a red without applying any common sense. Markovic had the ball and there is no reason for him attack someone with the position Liverpool were in. It's a contact sport and arms are often going to go unintentially astray (exception of Fellaini).
Yep it really killed us even though we managed to get level. 11 v 11 we may have overturned them. Frustrating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back