UFC 144 Edgar vs Henderson and more..

sparkyblue

Cancelled
Sep 10, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
How awesome was that Rampage slam? Mediocre performance from him for the rest of the fight, but could have been very ugly for Bader they way he landed.

Good card overall. None of my predicted winners got done but really enjoyable card.

My favourite in recent times was the UFC 140. The Frank Mir kimura on Big Nog to snap his arm was awesome. Moron should have tapped beforehand but wouldn't. The Bones guillotine on Machida was class too.

RobbyRoy

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Victory
Those thinking Edgar won are clearly accustomed to the UFC scoring and they have a point. He did seem to land more and have more takedowns. But I think to most people watching, it was pretty obvious who was the dominant fighter and the one who deserved the decision.

Apr 16, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
Those thinking Edgar won are clearly accustomed to the UFC scoring and they have a point. He did seem to land more and have more takedowns. But I think to most people watching, it was pretty obvious who was the dominant fighter and the one who deserved the decision.
I know he got more takedowns but I'm happy that the judges didn't give him the win becuase of those as he did basically nothing from them. Did he land more strikes though? I thought that Henderson was landing more throughout, those body kicks definitely landed before Edgar caught them. Fightmetric has Henderson landing more total strikes and more significant strikes. However, Compustrike had Edgar landing more total strikes and more power strikes. :confused:

Man, if that spin kick landed in the 1st round after Edgar was holding his foot...

It would of been KO of the year.

Except Frankie would of got back up because he doesn't know what it is to lose consciousness

Back