UFC 183 - Anderson Silva v Nick Diaz

Remove this Banner Ad

This fight convinced me that I really don't want to see him fight Weidman again. Silva looked pretty good but Chris will murder him if they fight again.

Wouldn't mind even just seeing Silva-Diaz again TBH, if they have a PPV toward the end of the year with a card that needs beefing up.

Wouldn't mind even just seeing Silva-Diaz again TBH, if they have a PPV toward the end of the year with a card that needs beefing up.
Why so we can fall asleep again? Anderson wins that fight every time. Diaz talks it up but his pitter patter patches weren't even there. He whinged against Condit, GSP and now Silva

Too busy lying on the ground , prancing about and generally acting like a ******* in there
I liked it because it was against Silva. Silva does it all the time (the worst was against Bonnar were he walked over to the fence asking him to hit him) and it was funny seeing diaz make fun of him.

Diaz brothers are dicks though. Punches and jujitsu...not sure they train any other way. I was surprised to see Nate kicking.

Melendez is the only good fighter in their camp

Why so we can fall asleep again?

TBH I enjoyed it, Diaz brought a different game plan and troubled Silva with it. His boxing technique was on point so Anderson landed hardly anything substantial for the first time in 10 years. The decision was always going one way but still had great fight elements in there.

TBH I enjoyed it, Diaz brought a different game plan and troubled Silva with it. His boxing technique was on point so Anderson landed hardly anything substantial for the first time in 10 years. The decision was always going one way but still had great fight elements in there.
It wouldn't at all surprise me if henderson or Cerrone go up a division to try and fight Thatch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too busy lying on the ground , prancing about and generally acting like a ******* in there
The irony being, when you're Silva and you're clowning your opponent you're deemed the greatest of all time, if you're a Diaz, you're just a disrespectful campaigner..

I thought it was great, the 2 in ring mind gamers sparring off. I agree with the win, but not the judges scores.

In the end the 2 main fights were probably the biggest anticlimax's on the card. They under-delivered while most of the rest didn't promise much and over-delivered.

The irony being, when you're Silva and you're clowning your opponent you're deemed the greatest of all time, if you're a Diaz, you're just a disrespectful campaigner.

Major difference is one of those 2 has the " runs on the board "
never seen Anderson lie flat on his back mid-round ( i may be wrong on that )

Can't remember the other fight i saw diaz clown ( vs GSP i think ) , but yeah , by my ( limited ) knowledge of UFC , Nick looked better in the " flurrys " with Silva than he did *arsing about

Major difference is one of those 2 has the " runs on the board "
never seen Anderson lie flat on his back mid-round ( i may be wrong on that )

Can't remember the other fight i saw diaz clown ( vs GSP i think ) , but yeah , by my ( limited ) knowledge of UFC , Nick looked better in the " flurrys " with Silva than he did ****arsing about
Diaz does it every fight just like his brother. But like his brother most of the time he's doing it and losing.

He was s**t in his first stint in the UFC and he's being dismantled again. But because he's durable and has a good chin he whinges about people after he's lost.

It was hilarious seeing Anderson get knocked out whilst show boating. But i would have preferred to see Weidman pick him apart first.

It was hilarious seeing Anderson get knocked out whilst show boating.

Yeah did lol

Not as funny as THIS but....

ibyOCRRepnMFaA.gif

Çan somebody tell me who won as I fell asleep during the 1st,2nd,3rd,4th and 5th round
Um...nick stuck out his elbow; Anderson can throw a kick with his previously broken leg (thanks Rogan...pretty sure they would have tested that prior to the fight); Nick whinged; Anderson is the GOAT apparently (question marks over this but he misses for 15 months and now it's apparently a sure thing); Nick whinged that he didn't win and Anderson has to ask his son politely if he can fight again (he mentioned it more than punches thrown in the fight).

Go back to sleep...pretend it was a nightmare

Um...nick stuck out his elbow; Anderson can throw a kick with his previously broken leg (thanks Rogan...pretty sure they would have tested that prior to the fight); Nick whinged; Anderson is the GOAT apparently (question marks over this but he misses for 15 months and now it's apparently a sure thing); Nick whinged that he didn't win and Anderson has to ask his son politely if he can fight again (he mentioned it more than punches thrown in the fight).

Go back to sleep...pretend it was a nightmare
So nil all draw we'll call it

Some random musings

- Anderson is not what he once was. A gimme fight (an aggresive striker with no rasslin' who has been out for 18 months and is a natural welterweight) and the spider still couldn't put him away. The top 5 at Middleweight now beat Silva (Belfort, Souza, Machida, Rockhold and Weidman) comfortably.
- The Woodley/Gastelum fight was awful
- Iaquinta showed a simple gameplan to beat Lauzon, who is tough but not smart
- Leites is still an average striker but Boetsch is more averager submission fighter
- undercard was entertaining, except Tate, she will get killed by Rousey again if she get another shot.
- Lineker doesnt get a shot at the title cause the fat bastard cant make weight, just fight at 135

Remove this Banner Ad

Back