UFC 193 - Fight Week!

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
it was bound to happen, i booked my tickets and accom for fight night Adelaide and then they announce 193 in Melbourne.

Make your calls here, main event, full card, ticket prices. Ill be there ringside, no matter the cost.

Ticket Pricing:
P1: $468
P2: $289.58
P3: $187.63
P4: $157.05
P5: $126.46
P6: $100.59

Onsale Dates and Times

• Onsale to General Public

Start: Mon 21/09/15, 10:00 Local Time

Fight Club Presale
    Start: Mon 14/09/15, 10:00 Local Time
    End: Wed 16/09/15, 09:00 Local Time

Newsletter Presale
    Start: Wed 16/09/15, 10:00 Local Time
    End: Mon 21/09/15, 09:00 Local Time

My Ticketmaster Presale
    Start: Thu 17/09/15, 10:00 Local Time
    End: Mon 21/09/15, 09:00 Local Time
Running Times:
9:15am - Gates
10:15am - First Bout
12:00pm - Prelims
2:00pm - Main Card

Last edited by a moderator:

ABitWoofy

Premiership Player
Aug 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Went to both shows in Sydney, 110 was just awesome. Will be there 100% but think I'll wait to see how the card is shaping up before I make a decision on how much I'm going to blow on tickets this time round.

Went to both shows in Sydney, 110 was just awesome. Will be there 100% but think I'll wait to see how the card is shaping up before I make a decision on how much I'm going to blow on tickets this time round.
with all the double title fight cards coming up Id expect us to get two title fights and then obviously mark hunt on the main card, hopefully, a number one contender fight against dos santos or someone of that level of he beats stipe. jake Mathews will be on the main card against a top ten fighter if he wins his next fight.
I'm hoping for jones and McGregor/aldo or jones and rousey

bkozican

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 9, 2011
W.A
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
A LHW bout with jon jones if he wins against rumble.

same here.. how much would u think ringside would be?
I looked at prices for Adelaides show yesterday and they were around 300 for ROW L (that was at the 3rd pre sale though, ill be joining the fight club so I get first dibs on tickets). I'd expect Etihad to be a little more expensive but not much.

Jul 24, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Sunderland
I looked at prices for Adelaides show yesterday and they were around 300 for ROW L (that was at the 3rd pre sale though, ill be joining the fight club so I get first dibs on tickets). I'd expect Etihad to be a little more expensive but not much.

Hope you're right. With the additional seating available at Etihad, hopefully they won't charge through the nose. I seem to recall the platinum tickets to 110 were around $500, but could be wrong as that was a while ago now.

Jul 11, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I went to 110 it was great live. I remember I had Awsome seats just elevated from ring side and I think they were $360 (friend was fight club member) would pay that price again easily. I expect them to cost along the lines like when the wrestling came to melbourne for global warning. Ringside was $600 being the first time and all, then they went down to like $450ish (I think) after the first tour.

Macca81

Club Legend
Apr 29, 2012
Maylands
AFL Club
West Coast
Anyone have a ball park time on when the card will be announced?

I flew from Perth to Sydney for UFC 110 and loved every minute of it. Getting to see the axe murderer, nog, valesquez, lytle, bisping, crocop, etc was *ingg unreal. However the cards since have been watered down and Im not forking out over $1500 to see someone like Perosh headline. Hopefully Dana White does the right thing by australian fans and gives us an event worth drawing a crowd.

Anyone have a ball park time on when the card will be announced?

I flew from Perth to Sydney for UFC 110 and loved every minute of it. Getting to see the axe murderer, nog, valesquez, lytle, bisping, crocop, etc was *ingg unreal. However the cards since have been watered down and Im not forking out over $1500 to see someone like Perosh headline. Hopefully Dana White does the right thing by australian fans and gives us an event worth drawing a crowd.
perosh may open the fight pass prelims.. if it's held at Etihad it will be the biggest crowd the ufc has ever had and most likely break the gate record.. we will get an amazing card

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Card wont be announced for a few months yet, even then it will only be the headliner (rest of the card will flesh out up to a few months out). I think its pretty much a guaranteed we get a title fight but it wont be Cain, Jones or Weidman. Welterweight would be unlikely if its Rory (he will fight almost exclusively in Canada). I think we will get a damn good card though, Title fight, a top line co main then some aussies (Hunt, Matthews etc) for the main card.

Oct 7, 2003
Lubyanka Square
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Red Devil Sport Club
Think you may get Bantom or fly cant see them bringing anything from HW to LW or Rousey more than likely it will be a light main and women straw as a co main
Dillashaw and or Pettis
WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I would pay good money for that

Pettis v Cerrone
Dillashaw v Cruz

Hey I can dream can't I?

Jul 24, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Sunderland
Think you may get Bantom or fly cant see them bringing anything from HW to LW or Rousey more than likely it will be a light main and women straw as a co main

I think its pretty much a guaranteed we get a title fight but it wont be Cain, Jones or Weidman.

What makes you guys think that? I get the feeling if it's at Etihad, they'll be doing everything they can to make sure it sells out to set records. Do you think Esparza and Mighty Mouse headlining the card would do that? I'd be surprised if we didn't get one of the big drawing champions and if I had to guess it would be Jones or Ronda. The timing of the card gives them a realistic chance to use them again for the big superbowl card in February (if they don't get injured/medically suspended) and the presence of either would likely guarantee a sell out.

Sep 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
What makes you guys think that? I get the feeling if it's at Etihad, they'll be doing everything they can to make sure it sells out to set records. Do you think Esparza and Mighty Mouse headlining the card would do that? I'd be surprised if we didn't get one of the big drawing champions and if I had to guess it would be Jones or Ronda. The timing of the card gives them a realistic chance to use them again for the big superbowl card in February (if they don't get injured/medically suspended) and the presence of either would likely guarantee a sell out.

Jones is a sell out anywhere and they dont need a star as big as him to sell this out (if they sent us a b grade headliner it would sell out anyway, UFC knows this) Weidman and Velasquez are injury prone and it would be a risk to have them as headliners when the event is so far away from home.

Back