UFC 193 - Fight Week!

Remove this Banner Ad

Will it be UFC related or his usual stand up comedy?

Its his usual stand up comedy. I've seen the guy three times now, always as funny as hell, however I'm going to the pre-event function at Eureka 89. Brought one of those VIP package deals from Allstar MMA Tours. Rumour has it the UFC has a table of 10 booked at the function, and Ed Soares and Anderson Silva are coming out to host the event. Plus I get to speak to Arianny Celeste! Sorry Joe not this time mate!

So is there anywhere confirmed what time of the weekend is it? Still not sure if it's Saturday afternoon, Saturday night, or Sunday afternoon (equalling Saturday night in the U.S.).
Pretty sure I heard/read that it will start at like 9am our time to be live at the usual US time.

Was reading last night that Hunt was under the impression he would be fighting Fedor at etihad....instead we get bigfoot:mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I log on for pre sale tickets to Joe Rogans stand up night at 10am on the dot and nothing available except for stalls tickets up the back! FFS what's the point in getting access to presale if they're just going to dish out s**t?

Heard about JDS vs Overeem a few weeks ago
With the new drugs policy is Overeem going to be recognizable ? At 35 and not on the sauce I think his going to get smashed
I think he has been through that since coming back from the suspension his last couple he is starting to look a bit better same goes for Bigfoot Mir and a lot of the trt crew

I think he has been through that since coming back from the suspension his last couple he is starting to look a bit better same goes for Bigfoot Mir and a lot of the trt crew

Bigfoot has really turned it around. Mir seems like such a dick.....that elbow he landed after Duffee dropped cold was shitty

With the new drugs policy that UFC has implemented, juicers like Overeem that are well into their 30's....I dunno if they will be able to even compete
Maybe the heavyweights can get away with it but I can see the standard of fights dropping as some fighters just not being able to do what they used
Just have to watch the Belfort fight as an example

With the new drugs policy that UFC has implemented, juicers like Overeem that are well into their 30's....I dunno if they will be able to even compete

Carrying around the absurd amount of muscle he did probably didn't do him any real favours and he's performed better since coming off TRT IMO. Sure, he's smaller, but he's also quicker, has better endurance and is fighting smarter. Junior is probably a step too far for him (mostly because of his power), but I think he can compete with most guys at the weight class still.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back