UFC 195 - Lawler vs Condit

Remove this Banner Ad

really have to rewatch round 2 to see who won it, Robbie did land a lot of counters in that round guess that was enough

bullshit. 48-47 any day of the week. Condit had the 5th until about 90 secs left in the round. Wanted Condit to win so he could avenge the loss to Woodley and then Rory could avenge the loss and take the title

bullshit. 48-47 any day of the week. Condit had the 5th until about 90 secs left in the round. Wanted Condit to win so he could avenge the loss to Woodley and then Rory could avenge the loss and take the title
Agreed.

Lawler switched it on only half way through the 5th..but Condit was still doing good in the 5th

Ouch. Was Noke your last leg for the multi?
No. Had Arsenal last night and every fight bar the final fight today (wanted Condit to win but never know with lawler so didn't put it in). Noke was the only loss I had. I would have cashed out 1 minute into the third during the larkin fight though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the rematch isn't given to Condit and Diaz seems likely to get his 5 year ban overturned, I wouldn't mind seeing Diaz Condit 2.
Piss that off. Nick Diaz does not deserve to be anywhere near a title shot. He shouldn't have gotten the one against GSP.

Piss that off. Nick Diaz does not deserve to be anywhere near a title shot. He shouldn't have gotten the one against GSP.
Totally deserved it. Incoming strikeforce champ who was originally slated to fight GSP, then battered the * out of Penn and then in many peoples minds beat Condit in a controversial division. From a business perspective it was also the money fight at the time. Besides who said anything about a title shot? Diaz and Condit was and would be again an entertaining and competitive fight.

I had Condit 48-47 as well but need to watch it from a scoring point of view only because i got lost in a lot of it because of how amazing a fight it was, i'd pay $50 to watch them play tiddlywinks what a ridiculous fight.

On first thought i said "there was no wrong decision" because of how close and brutal it was and yes, Condit landed more shots than Robbie threw but that doesnt always mean alot.

Four other points
- Give Stipe the next shot or else
- That McDonald sub reversal was so pretty
- Brian Ortega might be my new favourite
- Dober v Holtzman was a war

although Condit had the much higher striking volume for the entire fight, the only controversial round is the 3rd. I'm going to have to watch it again but I had it for Condit at the time.

Condit said he is contemplating retirement at the post fight presser. hope not so we can see a rematch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back