MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night 55- Bisping vs Rockhold. (Sydney).

Remove this Banner Ad

They got rid of Fuel TV and are only showing the main card on Fox Sports 2. What horrible timing for the foxtel changes to happen.

Just stream it..

Well done Kelly, He looks promising.

get amongst the prelims...NASTY KO

EducatedBruisedBrant.gif

They got rid of Fuel TV and are only showing the main card on Fox Sports 2. What horrible timing for the foxtel changes to happen.

Pretty sure the prelims from the US Fight Pass cards have never aired on Foxtel, it's nothing to do with the channel changes. The prelims and pre-fight show for the Shogun/OSP Fox Sports card are both on Foxtel tomorrow.

Looks like he was hurt when he hit the ground. What a undercard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Whittaker looked good in his 185 debut.Time will tell if it is the right weight for him

Rockhold looked a class above Bisping,didn't even raise a sweat.
Him v Jacare should be next with the winner getting a title shot

Used the free trial to watch the prelims. Stoked for Mathews.. Foxtel recording stopped after the first main card fight so I haven't seen the Whittaker fight.

Thought Whittaker looked good in his 185 debut.Time will tell if it is the right weight for him

Rockhold looked a class above Bisping,didn't even raise a sweat.
Him v Jacare should be next with the winner getting a title shot
He sure was. A one armed guillotine and he make it look easy. I'm not sure if Rockhold is that good or if Bisping has just dropped off significantly.

Really like Whittaker. Not sure if he'll cope against the better grapplers in the division. Hope he can because he has the tools to put australia on the map in the ufc

He sure was. A one armed guillotine and he make it look easy. I'm not sure if Rockhold is that good or if Bisping has just dropped off significantly.

Really like Whittaker. Not sure if he'll cope against the better grapplers in the division. Hope he can because he has the tools to put australia on the map in the ufc

Rockhold is that good. Bisping looked great against Le last time out, but hardly landed a thing on Luke yesterday. Bisping had also never been submitted until yesterday, so to see it happen to a one arm guillotine was a major shock.

Agree on Whittaker, I think he's far and away Australia's best prospect (although Matthews looked great yesterday having said that). I really think he needs to be at 170 though as he looked tiny next to Hester.

All up I really enjoyed that card. Not one boring fight, some awesome finishes and some big wins for some Aussies. Shattered for Vaculic and Andrews as both were fighting well before getting stopped. Richie in particular was looking much better than I thought he would against Smolka before getting caught with that side kick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back