Remove this Banner Ad

May 9, 2013
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal,Redsox,Celtics
Bantamweight T.J. Dillashaw (c) vs. Renan Barão [a]
Women's Bantamweight Miesha Tate vs. Jessica Eye https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_on_Fox:_Dillashaw_vs._Barão_2#cite_note-14
Lightweight Edson Barboza vs. Paul Felder
Lightweight Joe Lauzon vs. Takanori Gomi
Preliminary Card (Fox)
Light Heavyweight Gian Villante vs. Tom Lawlor
Lightweight Jim Miller vs. Danny Castillo
Welterweight Kenny Robertson vs. Ben Saunders
Bantamweight Eddie Wineland vs. Bryan Caraway
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
Lightweight Daron Cruickshank vs. James Krause
Lightweight Ramsey Nijem vs. Andrew Holbrook
Women's Bantamweight Jessamyn Duke vs. Elizabeth Phillips
Welterweight Zak Cummings vs. Dominique Steele

Possibly my favourite fighter, Mr. Joe lauzon is up against Gomi....A danger fight for JL. I wonder how much he has left in the tank. Personally think he should hang it up asap. He is just to tough for his own good.

I suspect Barao will win back his belt. Also, hate the idea that if Tate wins she gets another shot at Ronda. Tate has already had her chance.

I think Dillashaw wins. Barao's best chance of winning is if he gets it to the ground and works from top position. I don't think either man will be able to get it to the ground much, or even at all. I think Dillashaw will be able to outwork Barao on the feet. Barao's always a chance to land a big shot though.

Hoping Eye wins as that would be a fresh fight for Rousey. A Tate win would leave nothing else except for Rousey/Tate 3 pretty much. Tate was more competitive the 2nd time, but not many are going to be too pumped for a 3rd fight between them. Rousey/Cyborg needs to be made, even if it's at 145 pounds. They're both destroying their competition and there's nothing else for them. I'm really unsure who's going to win between Eye and Tate.

Barboza/Felder is a great fight. There's going to be some good exchanges on the feet in this one. Unsure on a winner here too, but probably leaning towards Felder.

Lauzon's a pretty big favourite, but I'm not that confident he'll win. He's very hittable and Gomi hits really hard. Probably have to pick Lauzon though.

Some very close fights between recognisable names on the Fox prelims. Same goes for the last Fight Pass prelim.

Getting close to the fights now. I'm really confident Dillashaw wins. I'm thinking by decision but a TKO/KO finish wouldn't surprise me. Dillashaw is such a bad matchup for Barao. I hope Barao wins though.

Pretty confident Tate wins, but her fights are so weird. Was getting beat badly by McMann and then turned it around. Wasn't very impressive against Nakai and Carmouche. Tried to take Rousey down a lot when keeping it on the feet would have been far wiser. Was beating Zingano until she wasn't. Was getting beat early by Kedzie and then turned it around. That's her last 6 fights. I think she'll get tagged a bit on the feet but will be able to get enough takedowns to secure herself a decision.

Still really unsure about Felder/Barboza. Should be a really exciting fight.

More confident Lauzon wins than I was before. Iaquinta had to land a heap of strikes to put Lauzon away. Lauzon probably takes a few decent shots but manages to get Gomi down and submit him.

I think Villante, Castillo, Robertson, Wineland, Cruickshank, Nijem, Phillips & Cummings win on the prelims.

Just watching through the weigh-ins show now.

Lol at Tom Lawlor wearing all his Reebok gear.

Miesha has supposedly "put on size" for this fight, but looks drawn-in and scrawny here.

Jessica Eye looks full and healthy. She's got thin hair and a plain face, but there's something really cute and attractive about her, too.

Barao looking sucked dry to make 135 on the second attempt. Looked well and comfortable though, once he clocked the right number.

Dillashaw looking pretty sucked in and Skelator, too.

Not a pleasant sight to see extreme weight cutting.

Have lost huge amounts of weight in a day due to the type of work I did and its effects aren't nice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wont say anymore other than....lets go Lauzon. Time to destroy!!

Barao was hurt then but tj isn't going after him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back