UK bans all online pr0n

Remove this Banner Ad

a lot of the content being banned isn't even 'pr0n' its erotic fantasy content. You're associating this whole situation with what you see 'pr0n' as. there is more to the whole scene than a guy grabbing a girl by the hair and slamming her against the wall.

The whole BDSM scene in England is screwed with this law. This is as bad as saying gay couples can't have sexual relations. OR we can't allow gay pr0n.

It's just the pr0n scene that is done for, right? They didn't actually ban bdsm?

Imagine if governments put half as much energy and focus into activities that really mattered

mind you the pomps banned radio stations in the 60s and that didn't work too well. so to will this fail but the question is, at what price.
Interestingly in the United States it is illegal to harm another human EVEN with consent. How then is any form of BDSM in the US legal?

In pr0n or in real life? Like you said, I know certain US States ban sexual acts. Have the UK gone down that route?

Its pretty sad that they have nfi what they're doing. They're shutting down niche fetish markets, and allowing a strip-blow job * cum on face service to go on. If anything thats more degrading and disrespectful to women than anything. Then on top of that, it s perfectly to produce a pr0n film involving gagging. I seriously hope their people stand up against this bullshit. Its one step at a time. They inch away and before you know it you are controlled. IMO I think the male dominated pr0n is something that should be addressed before attacking these markets. Cameron is a twat.
http://www.bustle.com/articles/5235...ct-women-and-viewers-but-they-do-anything-but

I'm not sure whats more off putting, BM frankly freighting idea about pr0n.
or the fact you know whats trending in pron.

i'm giving this to Bunk, but only because of watching season 3 of archer.
IIRC I read about it in an article on IP law reform. The pr0n industry has been harder hit than other entertainment industries because of the availability of amateur pr0n and rampant piracy.

The industry had to change it up big time. Traditional stars and high production stuff no longer exist, and what studios are putting out is completely different. It's people with a webcam at home, who do the dedicated webcam stuff who are still making money.

I don't see that as offputting, it's how the online landscape has changed an industry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back