FTA-TV Uk cop shows - shadow line, top boy and more

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok so finally watched the Shadow Line (in one sitting). This show was probably the best made British thing I've seen. It was just crazy good.

Yep, excellent show, I bought it on bluray:D

watched the fall over last few nights on netflix. fantastic show. was left a little disappointed at the end as i didnt realize it was the last episode.

very much looking forward to season 2.

I really liked The Bridge II. Thought it was even better than the first one.

Have you guys had Spiral (Engrenages), the Paris cop series? We've had three seasons of that and hoping to see a fourth soon. It's excellent, really good characters.

I really liked The Bridge II. Thought it was even better than the first one.

Have you guys had Spiral (Engrenages), the Paris cop series? We've had three seasons of that and hoping to see a fourth soon. It's excellent, really good characters.

Spiral is my favourite if the bunch, the 4th season is done, i've seen it
grizzlym is another convert

Spiral is my favourite if the bunch, the 4th season is done, i've seen it
grizzlym is another convert

I love Spiral. Brilliant tv. It shows a 'broken France', where nothing works and is grimy. There's going to be a season 5, I believe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up to date with The Honourable Woman. Really excellent so far and even more thought provoking given current events. The cast is as good as you're likely to see. Interestingly it has the actress from the film Incendies and is from the creator of The Shadow Line. It's like a mix of the two! I know there are people watching this. What are your thoughts on it so far?

Anybody caught Peaky Blinders?

article-0-1BC1547B000005DC-880_634x451.jpg

Think I'll watch tonight on the all new bbcaustralia

http://www.bbcaustralia.com/shows/peaky-blinders/

Caught the firs episode of The Fear on BBC First

No cops in sight but it's a pretty solid pilot

Caught the firs episode of The Fear on BBC First

No cops in sight but it's a pretty solid pilot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back