FTA-TV Uk cop shows - shadow line, top boy and more

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished watching season 5 of Love/Hate
45018-Billy-Dee-Williams-clapping-gi-87wh.gif

Brilliant stuff!

Righto I have 1 month to 'acquire' as many TV shows as I can even if I have watched them. Hit me up with essentials from here. Have watched Top Boy and Luther etc but they will be on but haven't been following this thread like I use to.

flight23 help a brother out.

Line of Duty - 2 seasons very good stuff
Happy Valley
Peaky Blinders
shadow line
good cop
Spiral/Engrenages - its french but a bunch of us have been down the rabbit hole, its pretty amazing
Strike Back if you want a 24 type ride
The Honourable woman - excellent series from last year

not sure what you've seen, but thats a pretty decent snapshot

We are on the fifth season of Spiral now, and it's great stuff. Definitely my TV highlight of the week.

Season six is actually on now. But only in France. No subbies are kicking around.

Line of Duty - 2 seasons very good stuff
Happy Valley
Peaky Blinders
shadow line
good cop
Spiral/Engrenages - its french but a bunch of us have been down the rabbit hole, its pretty amazing
Strike Back if you want a 24 type ride
The Honourable woman - excellent series from last year

not sure what you've seen, but thats a pretty decent snapshot

going to give Line of Duty & Good Cop a go, seen the rest, any other new ones floating about anyone recommends?

Not all cop shows but crime related and worth a look none the less. The Poms are good at making short series.

Accused
The Lost Honour of Christopher Jefferies
Code of a Killer
Jimmy Rose
Prey
The Jury
Southcliffe
What Remains

Looking forward to
Unforgotten
From Darkness

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not all cop shows but crime related and worth a look none the less. The Poms are good at making short series.

Accused
The Lost Honour of Christopher Jefferies
Code of a Killer
Jimmy Rose
Prey
The Jury
Southcliffe
What Remains

Looking forward to
Unforgotten
From Darkness

thanks, like the sounds of most of these

It's strange how more engaging a pretty standard cop show can be in the hands of the British vs the Americans. I'm a little confused though as I thought all female cops also looked and dressed like models ;-)

Hahaha.... yes, refreshingly free of the stupid tropes and stereotypical casting.

I'm enjoying Unforgotten. Stellar cast too.

Agree, been good so far

It's strange how more engaging a pretty standard cop show can be in the hands of the British vs the Americans. I'm a little confused though as I thought all female cops also looked and dressed like models ;-)

Yeah, other than the odd exception, the Poms do cop shows better than anyone & real life characters probably has a lot to do with it.

Also it was good to see Bricktop make an appearance as well, hasn't aged a day;)

Agree, been good so far

Yeah, other than the odd exception, the Poms do cop shows better than anyone & real life characters probably has a lot to do with it.

Also it was good to see Bricktop make an appearance as well, hasn't aged a day;)

You should like Christopher Jefferies as it was based on a true story.

One that I left off my list is Common. Only one episode but quite disturbing.

Babylon getting much love on here?

I have a huge thing for Brit Marling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back