Ultimate Footy 2014: PureFooty is the winner!

Remove this Banner Ad

Rich possible ACL too

EDIT: Minson 55 hitouts O_O

Rich is my depth mid for D Shiel too. But it's not too bad, I've got plenty of options due to several DPP.

Minson killed it today. But it's not a win in HO's yet. I'm up against Warnock, Cox, Petrie. I'm looking forward to seeing this weeks match play out. It's going to be close I feel.

Lead 7-2. 2 more players but no captain yet for me.

Marlowe, thoughts?

Already looking ahead to next week. Going to have start playing players in different positions... If only that were possible. Oy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best 18 won, pity I only had 17 thanks to Enright's late withdrawal haha. Don't even have any fit players on my bench either which is frustrating. To make things worth I make Masten Captain...
Yeah, you were unlucky. I would have been spewing if I had have lost given I was so dominant in the categories I won (except FF).

Rich is my depth mid for D Shiel too. But it's not too bad, I've got plenty of options due to several DPP.

Minson killed it today. But it's not a win in HO's yet. I'm up against Warnock, Cox, Petrie. I'm looking forward to seeing this weeks match play out. It's going to be close I feel.
And how close it was. Came down to a free against or a single kick in it but Baguely with an absolute hero performance for me last night to keep me unbeaten.

I need Tipett back badly to make me unstoppable.

Hopefully Merrett gets Mid/Fwd this week. What a FA pickup.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back