Sport Ultimate Footy 2015 - Discussion/Trash thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for the heads up mate, completely forgot I had Bennell

Also why is Boyd out? The ****s going on down there

Boyd rested after the short break between the marathon Swans match and today's game.

******* Jeremy Cameron.

Get out of my head!

Only I may have no life and draft on Saturday before the footy.

Pretty sure you did this to me all last season.

Edit: or was it the draft?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Half my midfield is debilitated and my goal-kicking woeful, but that ain't no problem. Just need my backs to carry me through today and hope Daisy doesn't hurt himself walking through the banner and I should see my fourth win four more than I thought was possible.

Nope 0 between the lot of them. Also, almost time for the Ebert show. I'm thinking 20 kicks 15 handballs 10 marks, 6 tackles, 3.0 and 4 FF 0 FA. Make it happen fantasy gods!
That would be one of the great individual footy performances. Doubt.jpg

Cameron Wood is useless around the ground. Doesn't pretend to take an interest in leading into space or offering an option.

Nope 0 between the lot of them. Also, almost time for the Ebert show. I'm thinking 20 kicks 15 handballs 10 marks, 6 tackles, 3.0 and 4 FF 0 FA. Make it happen fantasy gods!
Adcock gave up one...

I need some kind of monstrous 4th qtr from all involved. Could conceivably win a bunch of cats if they all came home strong.
Well i needed goals, marks, frees and handballs, all were gettable but looks like i'm only getting handballs. 9 cat fantasy is a funny game, if Josh Kennedy kicks 3.1 instead of 1.3 i win but instead looks like i'll lose by 3 cats. No excuses though, i continue to lose frees and goal kicking accuracy every single week. Real undisciplined rabble early days.

Well i needed goals, marks, frees and handballs, all were gettable but looks like i'm only getting handballs. 9 cat fantasy is a funny game, if Josh Kennedy kicks 3.1 instead of 1.3 i win but instead looks like i'll lose by 3 cats. No excuses though, i continue to lose frees and goal kicking accuracy every single week. Real undisciplined rabble early days.
Struggling to believe that between our mega scoring forward lines we haven't cracked 120 combined this week.

5-1, Sidebottom back this week. I'm coming for you Cannon82

Remove this Banner Ad

Back