Sport Ultimate Footy 2015 - Discussion/Trash thread

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
My players kick lots of behinds. Luckily I've been playing people who haven't bothered fielding full lineups lately.

I'm not going to win this week but wow Tory Dickson...

Macrae and Hrovat dropped, Sidebutt pushed back a week and Lonie and McGovern combining for 1 tackle

Last edited:

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm not going to win this week but wow Tory Dickson...

Macrae and Hrovat dropped, Sodearsw pushed back a week and Lonie and McGovern combining for 1 tackle

You still might. Your opponent missed a fair old trick in not defaulting his VC into the captaincy.

You still might. Your opponent missed a fair old trick in not defaulting his VC into the captaincy.
Need Pendles to give up a FA or two to have a chance

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
******* GIVE UP A FREE PENDLES

Umps love him. 6 games - 14 frees for, none against. Better off praying for Taylor Hunt to get 20 kicks in the last quarter.

Hindsight is 20/20. While it certainly would have eased my nerves today and helped widen the margin of victory, it wasn't such a risky call considering the form Pendles has been in. Tory Dickson gave me a good scare though, was confident I had score wrapped up heading into today.

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hindsight is 20/20. While it certainly would have eased my nerves today and helped widen the margin of victory, it wasn't such a risky call considering the form Pendles has been in. Tory Dickson gave me a good scare though, was confident I had score wrapped up heading into today.

Ha, no dude. Pendlebury is your skipper - sub him out for Aish, save your side. Sub him back in, save your side. You don't have anyone nominated as skipper and Parker (your VC) gets double points.

Feel like you got me on a good weekend too...any of Gov, Macrae or Sidebottom and I would have had you

This is ridiculous. I just need 1 goal or needed Ebert or Redden to get close to their normal output in kicks. This last game has been fkd! :eek:
Farkkkk. Hung on by the proverbial bees dick, was a man down too with Edwards being a late out. Got lucky though; some of your stars were absolutely enormous, and some were very, very down on output.

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Farkkkk. Hung on by the proverbial bees dick, was a man down too with Edwards being a late out. Got lucky though; some of your stars were absolutely enormous, and some were very, very down on output.
Yah definitely one that got away. I was raging a bit in that 4th as Redden and Ebert just refused to get a kick. Oh well lucky win or not, nice one, gg.

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Looking for a decent back if anyone is willing to part with one. Can lose a C/F or something like that, Bont, Ziebell, Schneider, etc.

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Don't everyone rush to give me your best players at once, sheesh...

Feel like you got me on a good weekend too...any of Gov, Macrae or Sidebottom and I would have had you

I am just lucking my way to victories. One of these days, I am going to get half my top-ten draft picks back, then you'll all need to watch out!

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
I am just lucking my way to victories. One of these days, I am going to get half my top-ten draft picks back, then you'll all need to watch out!

Are you still trying to claim you're unlucky just because half your midfield went down with season-ending injuries about 3 minutes after the draft finished?? Come on buddy...

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
You sound scared

What do I have to be scared about? I've got no goal kickers, no decent backs and a gaggle of s**t ruckmen. All going to plan!

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Hey guys we have another trade.

Moribund Men gets themselves a ruck and will send Jobe Watson to Viney's Troopers for Todd Goldstein. 2nd round pick for a 2nd round pick seems pretty right to me. Striker if you can rush this bad boy through in time for the games this weekend that'd be great!

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hey guys we have another trade.

Moribund Men gets themselves a ruck and will send Jobe Watson to Viney's Troopers for Todd Goldstein. 2nd round pick for a 2nd round pick seems pretty right to me. Striker if you can rush this bad boy through in time for the games this weekend that'd be great!

Well done. That is a mugging and a half!

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Jobe's a big get for my team and makes my mids pretty formidable. Then again Goldstein is awesome too and i wouldn't trade him if i didn't have Nicholls and Ceglar crushing.

Yep. You can only play one ruckman so they're only worth the difference between your best and next best. I would've liked one of your rucks but I'm not giving up a premium mid to do it. Fair deal for CA given he doesn't have a ruck.

Back