Apr 22 Touk Miller (GC - C,F) Added F
Apr 22 Kamdyn McIntosh (RI - B,C) Added C
Apr 22 Christian Salem (ME - B,F) Added B
Apr 22 Taylor Hunt (RI - B,C) Added C
Apr 22 Isaac Heeney (SY - C,F) Added F
Apr 22 Jackson Nelson (WC - B,C) Added B
Apr 22 Sam Reid (SY - B,F) Added B
Not for me! Yay depth!

Its moments like these you look back at some of your shitty late draft picks in disappointment. Membrey, Cockatoo, Haynes, Hunter and Jaksch... it was a bit silly.

Pretty expected that Salem would get B added.

Thrilled all the same.

On another note, anyone interested in the number 1 ranked player in the comp?

Pretty expected that Salem would get B added.

Thrilled all the same.

I seem to recall seeing that the actual #1 rank was someone ridiculous ...yes, that's right, it's Josh Hill.

Straight swap for Jordan Lewis? #1 for #2 and I'll give you my lunch money for a week.

Deal. You all saw. It's locked in!

Josh Hill will compliment your team like no other can.
Does the commissioner need to intervene? Because that's how you get the commissioner to intervene.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Petrie, Dickson and Palmer on the block. Looking for a top-100 back or a combination of a top-200 back and top-200 mid.

Petrie, Dickson and Palmer on the block. Looking for a top-100 back or a combination of a top-200 back and top-200 mid.

Harris Andrews (105), Dennis Armfield (174) and Alan Toovey (200) available as free agents. Reading that other thread on here, they all qualify as bonafide superstars of the competition too. Don't say I never do anything nice for you...

Out of curiosity, how many people have a fair number of players they drafted/picked up last year (excluding guys who picked for a week or two, then ditched, etc)? I've got 7 (left)... would have liked more. Pretty sure some other teams have a bit of a familiar tinge to them too.

J.Lewis (2)
M.Bontempelli (44)
S.Butler (171)
S.Savage (185)
J.Johanissen (215)
A.Fasolo (243)
C.Wood (319)

Happy with Lewis obviously, Bontempelli looking like a win, and the rest are okay backup dancers except for Fasolo. Really hoped he'd turn that corner, but that's wishful thinking x 2 I've bought into now. Savage is sort of forgiven for being s**t last year when I thought he was a reasonably safe middle rounds pick.

Out of curiosity, how many people have a fair number of players they drafted/picked up last year (excluding guys who picked for a week or two, then ditched, etc)? I've got 7 (left)... would have liked more. Pretty sure some other teams have a bit of a familiar tinge to them too.

J.Lewis (2)
M.Bontempelli (44)
S.Butler (171)
S.Savage (185)
J.Johanissen (215)
A.Fasolo (243)
C.Wood (319)

Happy with Lewis obviously, Bontempelli looking like a win, and the rest are okay backup dancers except for Fasolo. Really hoped he'd turn that corner, but that's wishful thinking x 2 I've bought into now. Savage is sort of forgiven for being s**t last year when I thought he was a reasonably safe middle rounds pick.

Two I remember - Tom T Lynch and Mitchell. Think I had Palmer for a little while.

J.Lewis (2)
M.Bontempelli (44)
S.Butler (171)
S.Savage (185)
J.Johanissen (215)
A.Fasolo (243)
C.Wood (319)

I had Rich :(

And I possibly had Zac Clarke and Salem too but I'm not 100% as I have 2 UF leagues (I like this one better - competition is harder and there is trades and banter too).

Yo Striker475 seeing as we have the same blokes playing every year can we look at doing a keeper league next year? Even if we all just keep 3-5 players or whatever and draft the rest?

Just an idea.

And I possibly had Zac Clarke and Salem too but I'm not 100% as I have 2 UF leagues (I like this one better - competition is harder and there is trades and banter too).

Yo Striker475 seeing as we have the same blokes playing every year can we look at doing a keeper league next year? Even if we all just keep 3-5 players or whatever and draft the rest?

Just an idea.
Considering it.

Just an idea.
I've been campaigning for a keeper league for like a year and a half now, just too lazy to run it and set it up. We should definitely look into it next season though, can't be that hard to find committed managers even if we have to go off the Melb board.

J.Lewis (2)
M.Bontempelli (44)
S.Butler (171)
S.Savage (185)
J.Johanissen (215)
A.Fasolo (243)
C.Wood (319)

Tom Mitchell the only guy i drafted twice in a row and yet again he is making me look like a fool.

Lilly Bonger seems to be doing a job for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back