Universal Love Ultimate Footy 2015 - The Draft - Discussion/Tagging Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Also...watching the ruck rush go by and looking at the rucks versus what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...

If you stare hard enough, you can almost make out a 3-D picture of a spaceship. But you have to un-focus your eyes and really concentrate.

Also...watching the ruck rush go by and looking at the rucks versus what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...and then the rucks...and then what is on the board...
What the ruck are you on about?

I thought he got injured recently? Or had offseason surgery etc.

He had a knee complaint , but seriously the game he played Against us is what he is capable of an I've always thought he could be a superstar

Inb4 he's our for the first 2 months or some s**t

Last edited:
Dom! Maybe a round to early but here's to hoping he becomes that midfield star we need!!!

Nope, I wanted him with my next pick. I reckon you've snagged him at just the right (wrong) time.

Reckon it's miles too early considering who else is on the board.
Agreed, considering someone like Malceski was taken with the next selection and Neale shortly after.

I won't say who else...

Depends whether you reckon someone is going to carry on, improve slightly or take a leap forward. Tyson should still have plenty of upside, plus he should have a few other guys around him pulling a bit more weight this year. Not inconceivable he pushes that 23 possie a game average closer to 28, 30 etc this year.

Depends whether you reckon someone is going to carry on, improve slightly or take a leap forward. Tyson should still have plenty of upside, plus he should have a few other guys around him pulling a bit more weight this year. Not inconceivable he pushes that 23 possie a game average closer to 28, 30 etc this year.
Even if he pushes up to 25-26 possessions a game, that is still going to be as good as pretty much anyone left anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if he pushes up to 25-26 possessions a game, that is still going to be as good as pretty much anyone left anyway.

Maybe. He also knows where the sticks are and if he ups his tackles he becomes a solid pick I reckon. I think a fair bit of his low projection is due to the high FA tally.

I'm alright with making a small reach here and there. I wouldn't say miles too early although i get the Melbourne pessimism. I'm really hoping Dom improves again this year but who knows. Just getting my token Melbourne player to sweat if nothing else.

What a load of crap... Why did it autopick for me? I've got my settings to manual pick!
**** that.
It might default to autopick if you miss two manuals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back