Universal Love Ultimate Footy 2015 - The Draft - Discussion/Tagging Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Bellchambers? What the

Yeah... well, he's DP and will have a better year than last year. He's also possibly not first choice and possibly suspended.

Bellchambers? What the
Yeah it's a gamble for sure but i'm a gambler. No Ryder now so i'm hoping he plays a full season and that R/F DPP is very useful. Apparently he's been tearing it up on the training track but who hasn't. Also he was a 4th/5th round pick two years ago so it's not that much of a reach if he re-finds fitness and form.

Yeah it's a gamble for sure but i'm a gambler. No Ryder now so i'm hoping he plays a full season and that R/F DPP is very useful. Apparently he's been tearing it up on the training track but who hasn't. Also he was a 4th/5th round pick two years ago so it's not that much of a reach if he re-finds fitness and form.

I'm a big fan of a R/F to assist with your main Ruck if nothing else. It's a small price to pay for a win nearly every week in 1 category from the start. I picked Zac Clarke for the same reason and could have gone for Belly easily.

I'm a big fan of a R/F to assist with your main Ruck if nothing else. It's a small price to pay for a win nearly every week in 1 category from the start. I picked Zac Clarke for the same reason and could have gone for Belly easily.
Thats why I wanted Hale :(

Yeah this is my thinking as well. As long as he plays games he'll be handy for me and only really has Giles as competition.

Waters doesn't even have projections for the season... Surely they could just take him off the system completely? He's unlikely to have a Clark-style un-retirement.

Well they may have to add 20 players too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Draft Order:

1) Eth
2) Striker475
3) Crimson Azure
4) Marlowe
5) PureFooty
6) Captain Jack
7) Dory_77
8) nickgrant69
9) deeman87
10) Hellbourne
11) Cannon82
12) Wise Guy Sam
13) Logger
14) sivart
15) lanky_wes
16) DemonJim

Might be worth posting this regularly so we all know who to tag next.

Saying that it's Marlowe or Striker475 whos up.

Oooh Eth I was keen on Lycett, hoped he would last a while longer though
Yeah, I had to go for it now. Can't risk waiting another 30 picks when the next best R/F option is probably Ceglar or Gawn.

That last pick was tough. Shiels and someone else, couldn't split them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back