Competitions Ultimate Footy 2015 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give the bigfella a payrise and you wont end up in concrete shoes at the bottom of west lakes?
Ha - almost.

Just her that her views on required change are spot on and the numbers to show why are compelling. But if you want to take people on the journey with you then she will want to get a bit closer to the reasons why the company has operated as it has. And that defensive reactions to her approach need to be dug under the surface a little as to why. She was a gun though, so mostly just to get my name in front of her ;)

And ... We're done.

Now what?

I'm going to ignore it for at least a few days :)

For you Kris.. go look at your draft game squad (our offseason, on board game) and see if there is anyone you need to delist before the pre-season draft.

My odds might change on March 31.

If anyone is looking to trade I need:
- Defenders and Forwards. I'm happy to trade, Forwards, Defenders, and/or Midfielders.

I'm open to discussions on all players with the exception of Beams & Lobbe.

azza77 that includes Sheppard if you are interested.

If anyone is looking to trade I need:
- Defenders and Forwards. I'm happy to trade, Forwards, Defenders, and/or Midfielders.

I'm open to discussions on all players with the exception of Beams & Lobbe.

azza77 that includes Sheppard if you are interested.

Send me a message with a list of players you are interested in / a trade option on UF if you want. I'm probably also looking for another good-very good midfielder as cover.

Not to mention a ruck...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back