Competitions Ultimate Footy 2015 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Send me a message with a list of players you are interested in / a trade option on UF if you want. I'm probably also looking for another good-very good midfielder as cover.

Not to mention a ruck...
I have 4. Happy to trade down one of them for a decent upgrade elsewhere if you want one of them. Not Maric though.

I always love a trade

I just put this in the Draft Game thread, but here too ...

AFL Fantasy? I have a league - 35SD2HVD. Join, fellow draftees!

Haven't been on here much, but still looking for a Lycett / Ceglar type ruck if the owners are willing to trade :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You need to offer trades.

I feel like you make more ground discussing it, rather than sending back and forth offers that we probably think are ridiculous haha :p

But anyways I haven't even been around to look and possible trades.

Will set up a reminds post of all rules tonight too.

Lol. You have Mumford and hickey.

Mumford is very prone to both suspension and injuries, while also being 28.

Hickey has shown glimpses, but more so to also be very injury prone so far.

I have Lycett and Wood, with my bakcup being Jamar.
Not sure I can part with Lycett without getting a ruck back...Jamar worries me.

Yeah well that I can't really offer you can I haha. Id prefer a R/F but it's not the end of the world.

Witts could be an option, let me check where you took him and what your forward situation looks like Danoz when I get home from work tonight, or feel free to leave me an offer.

I don't want to gloat, but my side looks GLORIOUS after Tuesday's injustice.

There was always going to be a silver lining.

I don't want to gloat, but my side looks GLORIOUS after Tuesday's injustice.

There was always going to be a silver lining.

If I'm to be brutally honest, your side looks like a nursing home in this new league.... ;)

*shots fired*

If I'm to be brutally honest, your side looks like a nursing home in this new league.... ;)

*shots fired*

I'll happily drink some prune juice and slide on the depends, just so I don't s*** myself on that premiership dias.

Hey guys,

Really sorry, I had been meaning to get Srdjj to posting an opening round update to remind everyone and look at the match ups, but ended up being too busy.

Just a reminder that captains are on and rolling lockout is on also for this week, therefore meaning that the captain loophole can still be used.

Emergency loopholes no longer exist anymore. If you drag a player off the ground hoping to receive your emergencies scores, YOU WILL BE GIVEN A 0.

20% emergency system is on.

Sorry that we couldn't add or delist players inbetween the Thursday and Saturday game. I'm copping a zero along with chunky :(.

Good luck for the road ahead gents, it's going to be a long one this time round....

Allefgib Danoz DangerSloane Vantz Hank93 Geoffa32 Campbell's Chunky Kristof Bacon8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back