Competitions Ultimate Footy 2015 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys,

Really sorry, I had been meaning to get Srdjj to posting an opening round update to remind everyone and look at the match ups, but ended up being too busy.

Just a reminder that captains are on and rolling lockout is on also for this week, therefore meaning that the captain loophole can still be used.

Emergency loopholes no longer exist anymore. If you drag a player off the ground hoping to receive your emergencies scores, YOU WILL BE GIVEN A 0.

20% emergency system is on.

Sorry that we couldn't add or delist players inbetween the Thursday and Saturday game. I'm copping a zero along with chunky :(.

Good luck for the road ahead gents, it's going to be a long one this time round....

Allefgib Danoz DangerSloane Vantz Hank93 Geoffa32 Campbell's Chunky Kristof Bacon8

20% emergency? Why is it not 100%

20% is the default setting.
Okay... to get this clear, if we have a player who misses a game late. I'll use Lobbe for me this week. Ceglar who I had as an emergency will only get 20% of his score?

I won so thats not the issue. It just seems unfair. What's the point of having emergencies if they can't come in for late outs and score their full score?

Okay... to get this clear, if we have a player who misses a game late. I'll use Lobbe for me this week. Ceglar who I had as an emergency will only get 20% of his score?

I won so thats not the issue. It just seems unfair. What's the point of having emergencies if they can't come in for late outs?
No, if a player like Myers or Thomas is subbed out having played less than 20% of the games, their score doesn't count and the emergencies does. Gleeson's score counted for me due to Myers' injury. Emergencies still work the same way for non playing players.

No, if a player like Myers or Thomas is subbed out having played less than 20% of the games, their score doesn't count and the emergencies does. Gleeson's score counted for me due to Myers' injury. Emergencies still work the same way for non playing players.
Always wise Danoz! Thanks.

If anyone is looking at trades, I'm looking at moving a midfielder for forwards or backs.

Vantz - Jake Stringer and Daniel Wells for Jesse Hogan and Jack Steven?

Hey, I'm nothing more than a positive and willing trader. ;-)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't really see any upside. I rate both Hogan and Steven a long way ahead of Stringer and Wells. Combined and individually.

Fair enough.

I was proposing it based on Stringer > Hogan and Steven > Wells.

I think, at least for this year, Stringer will be a scoring upgrade on Hogan.

Fair enough.

I was proposing it based on Stringer > Hogan and Steven > Wells.

I think, at least for this year, Stringer will be a scoring upgrade on Hogan.

Fair enough. I don't rate Stringer at all. You've picked a player I really dislike! (I'm sure he is a nice bloke!). Even when he was drafted I was shocked he went so high (I know he was coming off a broken leg and rated highly prior).

Steven after a down year last year i'm expecting 95+ and if Hogan can replicate his 2013 VFL form in the AFL will be something scary.

Fair enough - how about Gaff and seedsman and Leuenberger for Wells and Hoskin-Elliot and Pyke?

Last edited:
Fair enough - how about Gaff and seedsman and Leuenberger for Wells and Hoskin-Elliot and Pyke?

Kris i'm not a rookie. Again the only decent player offered was Hoskin-Elliott and he is injured. I'm not interested in any duds like Pyke and Wells.

As a person who likes very similar players to me, you well and truly know all of Seedsman, Gaff and Leuenberger are undervalued in terms of fantasy potential at the moment. :)

Wells and Pyke might struggle to last the year. I encourage your offers though. All 3 are available if the "Price is Right"

Okay - how about Gaff and Leuenberger for Wells and Hoskin-Elliot and Pyke?

The gap between Gaff/Wells and Leuenberger/Pyke ain't much compared to being gifted a player like H-E.

Last edited:
Hey, I'll throw them out there ...

Okay Hickey not named again, I need a ruckmen badly.

Someone trade with me please. DangerSloane how many rucks did you have again?

Throw me an idea, Azza.

Throw me an idea, Azza.

What positions do you need?

Man my team ahs been pillaged and is absolutely ****ed for this week. Rocky goes down, then no Selwood or Montagna and still no Hickey... *sigh* :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back