Competitions Ultimate Footy 2015 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sixteen keepers? I never thought we agreed to that. Sixteen seems really high - there's no point in a draft.

EDIT: Okay, it says sixteen in the OP. I don't remember when that was locked down, but I could have been busy and missed the post. Hmmm - seems too high to me.

The original number was 15 to begin with, to which you and someone else suggest 14 or 16 to keep it even. We went with 16 for now, could be reduced to 14 if we all agree to it.

I think if it's too high, we'll have boring drafts. Plus, there's not much trading, so it could get dull.

Kristof good win this week. We both had major captain issues! :)

Yeah - and I spaced out on Josh Gibson. Left him on the ground and got nothing from my reserve, I don't think.

Still, good close game!

I'm looking to do a couple of trades where I trade a younger player with potential for an older player who scores higher.

I think i'm a bit heavy on younger talent who long term will be stars but right now are not quiet at that level.

Maybe even 2 younger players for another younger player and a veteran. Send me some offers if you like any of my players! :)

Vantz - what players are you suggesting?

For me, I wouldn't mind flipping a forward for a defender.

I have Hoskin-Elliot, Zach Merrett, Jake Stringer, Ricky Pettard and Jarrad Waite all on the table.

An example of the trade i'm looking for would be Lumumba (C,D) paired with a Coniglio, Steven or Gaff type for a better younger defender and a solid older midfielder who might be in his last years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kristof, are you still willing to a trade involving Witts and Longer?

azza77 trade awaiting your approval. Mzungu for Masten.

I think you won the Mzungu and Masten trade - but I felt a bit light on in my backs.

Lemme look at the rucks. I'll propose something.

My trades must be getting a bit generous!! ;)

How many times do I have to explain the rules.... Getting a little frustrating guys

Remove this Banner Ad

Back