Competitions Ultimate Footy 2015 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Do we want to move the game to AFL fantasy?

I'm just thinking it might be good to just have one login for draft and salary cap fantasy. I don't do anything else in UF.

Do we want to move the game to AFL fantasy?

I'm just thinking it might be good to just have one login for draft and salary cap fantasy. I don't do anything else in UF.
It's a possibility. Are there any restrictions in AF that would make it difficult to transfer over?

Not sure - let's Google ...

If you stick with Ultimate footy I'll have to pass on my log in details to whoever takes over my team?
Don't think so. I think whoever runs the league can allocate teams to other people. Not sure how it's done, but I've had one allocated to me in another league.

Don't think so. I think whoever runs the league can allocate teams to other people. Not sure how it's done, but I've had one allocated to me in another league.

I'm in boys and happy to keep running things.

And yes Hank, we can transfer your team to another player that joins the league, and then delete you from the league.

Kris id very much prefer to stay with UF. AF is problem riddled and just plain silly really. The stories my friends would tell me...

Will also need to look for replacements, happy to post up a a thread about it to gain awareness

I'm in boys and happy to keep running things.

And yes Hank, we can transfer your team to another player that joins the league, and then delete you from the league.

Kris id very much prefer to stay with UF. AF is problem riddled and just plain silly really. The stories my friends would tell me...

Happy to stay. The UF interface always seemed amateur hour to me, but I'm easy.

Happy to stay. The UF interface always seemed amateur hour to me, but I'm easy.
It has had an update, I prefer UF as well. Prefer a site that works, allows proper trading over AF that looks great but is bug riddled.

Again also lets wait and see who does and does not return first and decide whether we go to 8 or 9 teams over staying with 10. I'd stay with 10 happily because I know my core 16 are terrific and young, but others don't have that luxury and we need people to be engaged in the game. That will only happen if they have a semi competitive team.

Yeah I'd much rather keep the 10 if we could, and move to 8 as a last resort. 10 is a very balanced number and just works for the numbers we are playing with. I'll send out some feelers.

I know CC personally, so I'll get onto him :)

Yeah trust me Kris, you'll regret it if you go to AF. It is so limited in what you can and can't customise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone created an invitation for another UF league I'm in. I can't do anything with that team. Still says I'm not part of it.

Im having a similar issue. Like when I click on the link Vantz provided it works and all...

however when I log in normally through the website and get to the homepage, it says I am the owner of no teams and I cannot directly access the league from my homepage. Already contacted them to see what the go is here...

My keepers at this stage would be

Backs:
J. McVeigh, Yeo, Laird, Suckling

Mids:
Rockliff, Barlow, Neale, M. Duncan, Andrew Swallow

Rucks:
Mumford

Forwards:
Franklin, Bennell, Walters, Shane Edwards, Hunter

1 spot left and really undecided. Have the likes of Montagna, Savage, Roberton, Cunningham, Sam Gray, Rischitelli, Wallis and Brad Hill on my bench.

If anyone is interested in one of these players and wants to trade and make my job easier then I'm all ears.

I'd have a look at Montagna.

I think UF is having a bit of a meltdown with their introduction of the newest layout.

All my players are showing scores from 2014 and not 2015, as well as showing that I don't own any teams:rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm not going to look too hard for a week or two. Let them sort it out.

So we are going to trade? I'll do two players for one for any of the following if decent -

Taylor Duryea, Zach Williams, Clancee Pearce, Brad Sheppard, Matthew Jaensch, Rory Sloane, Luke Dunstan, Ryan Griffen, Max Gawn, Jonathan Ceglar, Shaun McKernan, Allen Christensen, Jesse Hogan, Issac Heeney , Jake Llyod, Dale Thomas

Vantz - two players for one? Or one of those listed for two?

Two of those listed players for one in return. I have a terrific top 16, so I would only trade for someone who would improve that core. I'd consider a trade for players off that list as well.

The players in bold are who I had on my keepers list. The rest are heading to the draft.

What do you need?

If I'm honest, I'd like to do a two for one as well ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back