Competitions Ultimate Footy 2016 - LEAGUE FULL - Draft Order Set - Draft set for Tuesday Feb 23rd at 7.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to plot, ladies and Bruces.

For those that don't know, go and check out http://ultimate-footy.theage.com.au

Right of first refusal to the 2015 players. Also, @schmutt is top of the waiting list for 2016 as he kept an interest despite not playing.

2016 RULE CHANGE
Following the conclusion of a round, all free agent players will become waiver players for 48 hours. After the 48 hours pass, any unclaimed players become free agents.

More to come later...

List of 2016 players
Striker475 - commissioner - IN - The Weidy Men
Captain Jack - Reigning premier - IN - The Faceless Men
Dory_77 - IN - Norf Haverbrook
Hellbourne - IN -Hellbourne FC
sivart - IN - Southern Stingers
deeman87 - IN - Viney's Troopers
Marlowe - IN - Living Vicariously
Crimson Azure - IN - Moribund Men
Wise Guy Sam - IN - WGS and the Autopicks
schmuttt - IN
Meds - IN - Channel 4 News Team
dee_mac - IN - Dickens Cider
harry000 - IN - Harry's Stallions
mrpez - IN - Northeyly Winds
TheDarkDwarf - IN - Rider of the Blue
GrInPoWdErDiAh - IN - Afil Lickachunda

Last edited:

I'm interested, but also have a tendency to lose a significant portion of my life to this sort of thing. A question for last year's players: what kind of commitment is necessary to be in the mix? Are we talking Nathan Jones level, Lucas Cook or somewhere in the middle?

Striker475 do you know how long this has been going on the Dees board and who the past winners are? I know CJ won last year, I might be able to organise some Dee's board UF badges.

Striker475 do you know how long this has been going on the Dees board and who the past winners are? I know CJ won last year, I might be able to organise some Dee's board UF badges.
When I find the time I'm planning a history post

I'm interested, but also have a tendency to lose a significant portion of my life to this sort of thing. A question for last year's players: what kind of commitment is necessary to be in the mix? Are we talking Nathan Jones level, Lucas Cook or somewhere in the middle?
Draft time (usually in late Feb/March, I think) is pretty demanding time wise (unless you set up really detailed preferences beforehand and autopick it). Might be a bit more involved than DT or SC because of the scoring system; scouring for guys who can take marks, or get frees etc rather than blokes who just rack up the pill. Once the season gets rolling it isn't too demanding though. Check up now and then to make sure you've got a team on the park and to nab any decent rookies.

Also, in again.

Draft time (usually in late Feb/March, I think) is pretty demanding time wise (unless you set up really detailed preferences beforehand and autopick it). Might be a bit more involved than DT or SC because of the scoring system; scouring for guys who can take marks, or get frees etc rather than blokes who just rack up the pill. Once the season gets rolling it isn't too demanding though. Check up now and then to make sure you've got a team on the park and to nab any decent rookies.

Also, in again.
Thanks mate.

Put me down on the waiting list.

Stocktake done and time to think about jumping in!

5/16 in with a rookie for the first time since 2014.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be interested in a spot on the wait-list.. What scoring system is used? Tried to look at the website but theres not a lot of info that I could see.

Could be interested in a spot on the wait-list.. What scoring system is used? Tried to look at the website but theres not a lot of info that I could see.
Categories: Kicks, handballs, marks, score, score accuracy, tackles, hitouts, Frees for, frees against. Aim to get more of the first 8 cats than your opponent, and less free against and you win.

Also, when is the draft? I am away 30 Jan until 21 Feb
Draft will begin mid to late Feb. It's a long draft...IIRC I set it so you have 4 hours to pick.

As an aside, for this draft I'm going to ask all players who wish to PM me their mobile number. I will message people who have already missed a pick so they get a reminder. You don't have to give it to me if you aren't comfortable but it may be useful.

Draft will begin mid to late Feb. It's a long draft...IIRC I set it so you have 4 hours to pick.

As an aside, for this draft I'm going to ask all players who wish to PM me their mobile number. I will message people who have already missed a pick so they get a reminder. You don't have to give it to me if you aren't comfortable but it may be useful.

OK sweet add me to the wait list :)

Yep, I have won every year without fail.

That's how I remember it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back