Fantasy Ultimate Footy AFL Dynasty League - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

With all due respect, GG, I really didn't think you had a clue about AFL Fantasy. I tip my hat to you, sir.
It's like anything....when you have a lot of knowledge on a topic/sport you tend to fare worse in fantasy for that sport because you analyze and delve into things too much. When you have less idea on a sport, you tend to see things in a simpler (thus efficient) way.

Also, I'm good at scouting talent (in any industry/field). I've been doing some analysis of AFL players and rookies.

But it's only two games into the season, the big test always is depth once injuries hit.

It's like anything....when you have a lot of knowledge on a topic/sport you tend to fare worse in fantasy for that sport because you analyze and delve into things too much. When you have less idea on a sport, you tend to see things in a simpler (thus efficient) way.
I don't like your implication that my domination of Cutthroat this past season was due to my inferior NFL knowledge.*

*You are totally right :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"The Loss we had to have" is what i'm telling myself, congrats GG on the win and from stopping the sash from getting too far ahead of ourselves

"The Loss we had to have" is what i'm telling myself, congrats GG on the win and from stopping the sash from getting too far ahead of ourselves
Thanks for a smashing contest. Its amazing actually. All my fantasy teams, as soon as someone plays me h2h I bring the opposition down to my own ugliness. The high flying rockliff and the 10-0 sash surely not....but there it is again. Lowest score of the season.

Lived up to its billing. See you in the finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back