Fantasy Ultimate Footy AFL Dynasty League - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Complaining about ruckmen injuries, because you scaled the scoring to favour them
Ruckmen have not been scaled to favor them at all. Hit outs still score 1 pt like they did last year.
What did get scaled was goals and behinds to help boost forwards scoring, and some stats specific to backs to help them score a little more.
If Goldstein goes out and not only has the usual 50 hit outs, but gets 25+ disposals, a ton of tackles, marks, spoils....like he did....then he'll justifiably score what he scores.....he played one of the greatest games a ruckman has EVER played....in the history of the game.

Most ruckmen will score 30-50 hit outs, get about 6 disposals, 3 marks, and score about 80.

And where would you be without him?

I lost not only Mumford, but then Ceglar got omitted, then Lobbe got injured early against you last week (not to mention a couple other players also got injured early), and then I lost another couple ruckman thru being omitted.

In trouble as I don't have a fit Rhys Stanley or a selected backup ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm doing exactly what I did last year. Start like s**t and then win x number of games leading into playoffs. Sorry GG, but you're not a top team when I'm in form :cool:
Third highest scorer in the league, and decimated with injuries I had to roll my team over week to week.
And beaten twice by the highest score in the round.
So I had a bad week this week, all my players had a fart.
Playoffs where it counts ;)

Third highest scorer in the league, and decimated with injuries I had to roll my team over week to week.
Please, my injury list this year has been crazy. I lost Hanley and O'Meara before the season even started. Anyway, not comparing dick size, I beat you :cool:

Of main interest in the last round...

Arakaan has secured the minor premiership
Blacky has to beat GG to make the playoffs, or if he loses, hope Arakaan beats Quin_Stick, otherwise Quin_Stick will make it on superior percentage or Points For.
If GG loses he can end up third, or win and earn the bye in the first week of playoffs.
GG has Dixie Flatline and Shiny_On_Top breathing down his neck, both play each other, so the winner could leapfrog into second place and earn the bye should GG lose.
The loser of their game SHOULD be safe staying at fourth, if Shupe wins he MIGHT NOT make up enough ground on percentage or Points For to take fourth place.
Good to see GeeCats07 finish on a good run of wins too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back