Fantasy Ultimate Footy AFL Dynasty League - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm flying to Queensland on the afternoon of 15 March and will not be online until Monday at the earliest. I'll see what options there are to autopick so I don't hold this up, given GG changed the date specifically for me.

I'm flying to Queensland on the afternoon of 15 March and will not be online until Monday at the earliest. I'll see what options there are to autopick so I don't hold this up, given GG changed the date specifically for me.
Thanks buddy. Not like you're gonna win this year anyway :p

#GGpeat

The draft starts this sunday. So everyone better have finalized their keepers because when the draft starts, if you havent selected your keepers, you will lose your entire team. All your players will go into the draft pool.
I'll help you out -

arakaan
Dixie Flatline
balmainforever
EagleOz

And whoever Parker Bros and The Stifle Tower are.

Please please please get this done guys, it will compromise the whole league if it isn't. I will most certainly quit, as half the league can then stock up their teams with more bonafide guns and you guys will be left at the bottom for years to come.

I'll help you out -

arakaan
Dixie Flatline
balmainforever
EagleOz

And whoever Parker Bros and The Stifle Tower are.

Please please please get this done guys, it will compromise the whole league if it isn't. I will most certainly quit, as half the league can then stock up their teams with more bonafide guns and you guys will be left at the bottom for years to come.

Stifle Tower = quin_stick
Parker bros = Blacky

How many do I have to keep at a minmum and maximum?
You can drop as many as you like or none if you don't want to. Depending on how many you drop is how many picks you will have in the draft.

If you decide to keep all your players you can't simply do nothing though, you need to place a tick (k) next to each player on your team in the league or else the system will drop them all back into the FA pool.

Last edited:
I've moved the draft to Saturday March 21. Can't push it any further forward because the AFL season starts April 2.

So that means we now only have a week to draft. Which wont be enough time if people dawdle thru their picks every 12 hrs, and/or, people have only kept half their roster or less and so there are people with 20 picks in the draft.

It's a little upsetting that people aren't getting on to this with enthusiasm, especially as last year's comp was so much fun having an AFL dynasty league to play, and now this season me and bgt2110 paid $40 to get the extra scoring options, only to have people not bother getting into it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've moved the draft to Saturday March 21. Can't push it any further forward because the AFL season starts April 2.

So that means we now only have a week to draft. Which wont be enough time if people dawdle thru their picks every 12 hrs, and/or, people have only kept half their roster or less and so there are people with 20 picks in the draft.

It's a little upsetting that people aren't getting on to this with enthusiasm, especially as last year's comp was so much fun having an AFL dynasty league to play, and now this season me and bgt2110 paid $40 to get the extra scoring options, only to have people not bother getting into it.

Keep the draft date fluid, hopefully as soon as people have chosen their keepers we can get the draft underway. If all teams choose their keepers over the weekend set the draft date for Monday with 24 hour time limit picks and then speed the time limit up as we get closer to the season.

Keep the draft date fluid, hopefully as soon as people have chosen their keepers we can get the draft underway. If all teams choose their keepers over the weekend set the draft date for Monday with 24 hour time limit picks and then speed the time limit up as we get closer to the season.
Im just going thru now all the teams who have nominated their keepers, as I have to manually add them all in for them to appear on the DRAFT page. This is why it seems people have not done it, as I have to manually add them in for them to show. So im just going thru now, team by team, and will update here who actually hasn't yet nominated their keepers. If we only have one person or no people, then yes I can re-move the draft date back to Monday or something.

brb...

I'm not sure if this will work, but I can pre-select EagleOz's draft picks from his squad, tho he hasn't nominated keepers.

So, anyway, can someone post back which players from his squad (listed below) are most likely worth keeping.

Jobe Watson (ES - C)
Ivan Maric (RI - R)
Aaron Sandilands (FR - R)
Eric MacKenzie (WC - B)
Ryan Griffen (WS - C)
Dane Swan (CW - C,F)
Michael Hurley (ES - B)
Ben McGlynn (SY - C)
Brent Harvey (KA - C,F)
Sean Dempster (SK - B)
Matthew Boyd (WB - C)
Jed Adcock (BL - B)
Bernie Vince (ME - C)
Drew Petrie (KA - F)
Kane Cornes (PA - C)
Matthew Pavlich (FR - F)
Matthew Wright (AD - C,F)
Chris Judd (CA - C)
Tendai Mzungu (FR - B,C)
Jared Polec (PA - C)
Craig Bird (SY - C,F)
Adam Cooney (ES - C,F)
Jack Watts (ME - F)
James Gwilt (ES - B)
Ben Griffiths (RI - F)
Travis Varcoe (CW - B)
Matt Thomas (RI - C)
Brent Macaffer (CW - C)

I'm not sure if this will work, but I can pre-select EagleOz's draft picks from his squad, tho he hasn't nominated keepers.

So, anyway, can someone post back which players from his squad (listed below) are most likely worth keeping.

Jobe Watson (ES - C).........................YES
Ivan Maric (RI - R)..........................YES
Aaron Sandilands (FR - R)...................YES
Eric MacKenzie (WC - B)..................NO - injured
Ryan Griffen (WS - C).....................YES
Dane Swan (CW - C,F)....................YES
Michael Hurley (ES - B)....................YES
Ben McGlynn (SY - C).......................YES
Brent Harvey (KA - C,F)....................YES
Sean Dempster (SK - B)...................NO
Matthew Boyd (WB - C).....................YES
Jed Adcock (BL - B)...........................YES