Fantasy Ultimate Footy AFL Dynasty League - 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

fuey

GeeCats07 Murphy for Wingard?

I'll think about it but it's unlikely. I have a ton of forwards. I'll have a look at your team.

Of course I forgot to take my beloved Mitch Duncan out of my team now that he's out for three months. F**k

Site doesnt allow that.
Ok then. Is draft tampering permitted?

ie. I offer someone my pick #3 (for example) and then draft the player they want then trade it over? A bit confusing, but the two teams involved are the only ones that really need to keep track.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ok then. Is draft tampering permitted?

ie. I offer someone my pick #3 (for example) and then draft the player they want then trade it over? A bit confusing, but the two teams involved are the only ones that really need to keep track.
Remember the way the draft worked this year? It auto-drafts all your keepers first, and then later you can start making picks. But remember how if someone kept only 18 keepers, and say everyone else kept 28 keepers, then you would start actually drafting round 19, and only you would be making draft picks from round 19 thru to round 28, whilst everyone else had to wait till round 29.

So it'd get too hard to figure out a 'trade pick' as you're not ever trading picks, youre just waiting your turn till all your keepers are done drafting whilst other people who kept fewer players are drafting round after round before you.

So you could say to someone, ok I'll draft a player for you, but what happens if someone else drafts him before you?

Haha, hardly a has been. Will consistently be a good 3rd MID/UTL. Worth asking the question anyway.

Minor troll, maybe, but lets face facts. If murphy can't be a superstar with Judd at his best, he never will be. He's a good player, nothing more.

I have Fyfe, Priddis and Heppell, and expect McRae to be better than Murphy in the near future.

And Mitchell has a higher ceiling also, so can't give up an up and coming dual position for someone I think will regress.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Why, oh why, am I not part of this tournament of awesomeness??

Oh yeah, that would be because fuey and Blacky have teams in this comp...
Maybe the UAFL could begin an expansion policy. Bring in two new teams with draft concessions. Reduce roster size by a few to accommodate.

Maybe. Depends if there are no "Eddie's" in the league who object? Have to weigh up the logistical impact.

Can someone fly to the USA and write a feasibility report of the impact of adding two new teams please?

My injured/suspended list for this week reads -

Elliot Yeo
Grant Birchall
Mark Murphy
Dom Sheed
Nick Malceski
Jaeger O'Meara
Reece Conca
Pearce Hanley

And they're just the ones who are worthy of a start. My whole back line is full of 2nd's and 3rd's. Ripe for the picking this week GeeCats07, get that first W!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My injured/suspended list for this week reads -

Elliot Yeo
Grant Birchall
Mark Murphy
Dom Sheed
Nick Malceski
Jaeger O'Meara
Reece Conca
Pearce Hanley

And they're just the ones who are worthy of a start. My whole back line is full of 2nd's and 3rd's. Ripe for the picking this week GeeCats07, get that first W!

I'll find a way to stuff it up. But we're standing strong over here. No problems at the top like Carlton. Everyone knows where we're heading.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Just the lazy 201 points from Todd Goldstein tonight. :D
And where would you be without him?

I lost not only Mumford, but then Ceglar got omitted, then Lobbe got injured early against you last week (not to mention a couple other players also got injured early), and then I lost another couple ruckman thru being omitted.

And where would you be without him?

I lost not only Mumford, but then Ceglar got omitted, then Lobbe got injured early against you last week (not to mention a couple other players also got injured early), and then I lost another couple ruckman thru being omitted.
You're the one who set the scoring

Remove this Banner Ad

Back