Ultimate Footy Keeper

Remove this Banner Ad

My team has copped it injury wise lol. Getting hammered at the moment but i think i will make it close come the end of tomorrow.
Will be close i think, your reserves haven't been counted yet and if Coons and Dahl have big ones today i could be in trouble.
Great game and god luck all.

Yeah im hoping Dal kicks 3, Coons 2 and Shuey 2 with Minson scoreless lol. Should mean i should win the score count lol. I haven't replaced Griffen so i guess Hill's score will count towards my final score.
Yeah Hills score will count, that's what has got me worried, you're only 47 behind in kicks with three mids yet to play, at least i will win the hitouts lol.

I've pulled away a bit now in my matchup with threenewpadlocks but I'm still not confident. Up 7-2, but he has two players left (Wallis and Selwood) to my zero. He would need that combo to get any three of:
  • 22 points (scored accurately enough to ensure he doesn't lose his 0.818-0.706 % advantage).
  • 55 kicks.
  • 26 handballs.
  • 26 marks.
  • 10 tackles.
  • 8 frees for.
Tackles and handballs are the major two I'm concerned about, while points, kicks and frees for aren't out of reach.

I've pulled away a bit now in my matchup with threenewpadlocks but I'm still not confident. Up 7-2, but he has two players left (Wallis and Selwood) to my zero. He would need that combo to get any three of:
  • 22 points (scored accurately enough to ensure he doesn't lose his 0.818-0.706 % advantage).
  • 55 kicks.
  • 26 handballs.
  • 26 marks.
  • 10 tackles.
  • 8 frees for.
Tackles and handballs are the major two I'm concerned about, while points, kicks and frees for aren't out of reach.
Thought I had the edge, but I should get tackles (Selwood and Wallis being inside mids) plus Selwood could duck his head a lot. Handballs are a possibility as well.

Ended up winning 6-3, but most of the categories were pretty close.
Can't really complain with that.
But we all know that Charlie Dixon would have gotten another 30 or so touches with 10 marks, 10 goals and 5 FF had he not been concussed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another point to make all, follow the League Medal - the best three players in every game. This sometimes is better than just game averages as it can show the real "matchwinners" in your lineup rather than players who just do well in averages. Always interesting to follow.

Ours was a see sawing match Dogs_r_barking

You got lucky with Le Cras and Darling kicking 9 goals between them...we even had 2 tied stats which made the score seem worse for me

Yeah but I didn't get those stats either. Took a gamble recruiting so many best 22 West Coast players, but happy with the result, although NicNat could have got a few more hitouts.

hot dogs what postions are you after?

I'd love to take S.Jacobs off your hands...you can have Maric...lol

Seriously, let me know what you would like and see if we can come up with a deal
I think I would prefer to keep him and give up Ryder depending on what was on offer. What would you be offering? Either a forward or a defender would be what I am after.

Thinking of Putting up Frawley for Trade. My defence is strong and i need forwards. What would people be prepared to throw up?
Waite

Remove this Banner Ad

Back