Ultimate Footy Keeper

Remove this Banner Ad

I am in again. It also appears that it wants me to select a new team as well.
I got around it by searching through all the leagues and clicking on BFBulldogs, then it gave me back last years team where you can click on your keepers.

You still have to log in using the code and password.

I got around it by searching through all the leagues and clicking on BFBulldogs, then it gave me back last years team where you can click on your keepers.

Ah yeah, I think I have got it now. Cheers

Do I have to re-name my team and pick a new guernsey or am I in the wrong place? I followed your instructions, went to custom leagues, found BFBulldogs, logged in and got this screen:
2nlsgph.png

Do I have to re-name my team and pick a new guernsey or am I in the wrong place? I followed your instructions, went to custom leagues, found BFBulldogs, logged in and got this screen:
2nlsgph.png
Yes it asked me for a name and new Guernsey as well. You are in the right place.

threenewpadlocks - a couple questions about the 'keeper' nomination:
  • If I don't elect to 'keep' a player, am I able to trade them during the trade period, or are they just immediately thrown back into the pool?
  • Assuming the answer to the above is the latter, if I elect to 'keep' a player with the intention to trade them, am I able to delist them before the draft after looking through potential trades, or am I bound to my 'keep' selection until the season begins (and I have to use up a signing to replace them)?

In the meantime - may as well get some trade chat going.

I'm not really looking to make wholesale changes to my list, however there isn't a player that I wouldn't consider trading - all are available for the right price. I would be more than happy to add depth in any area of the ground aside from the midfield. As such, average or below midfielders are pretty much the only thing I won't consider (unless they're young - then I might have a look). A ruckman would be very nice but I'll look at most offers. Aside from players, I would very much be interested in acquiring more draft picks or upgrading my current ones. Priorities for the trade period:
  1. Acquire starting ruckman.
  2. Upgrade first and second picks.
  3. Acquire a top-line defender.
  4. Acquire at least one more first or second round pick.
  5. Acquire a top-line forward.
  6. Acquire depth both forward and back.
  7. Acquire any later picks possible.
My list (dual-position availability presented in brackets):

Ruckmen (likely only available if I receive another from elsewhere)
Robert Warnock
Callum Sinclair (F)
Daniel Gorringe

Forwards (available for the right price - especially those in the mid-range)
Jack Gunston
Travis Cloke
Zach Merrett
Jeremy McGovern (D)
Ty Vickery
Jack Ziebell (M)
Sam Reid
Mitch Grigg (M)
Callum Sinclair (R)
Shane Kersten
Sam Lloyd
Christian Salem

Midfielders (all available - would like to trade up to two of the first seven names)
Tom Rockliff
Hamish Hartlett
Dion Prestia
Dom Tyson
Nathan Jones
Jack Steven
Andrew Gaff
Jack Ziebell (F)
Will Langford
Andrejs Everitt (D)
Ed Curnow
Mitch Grigg (F)
Patrick Cripps

Defenders (would like to trade one of the North boys but would prefer to add defensive quality rather than trade it)
Scott Thompson
Lachlan Hansen
Jamie Macmillan
Andrejs Everitt (C)
Dane Rampe
Jeremy McGovern (F)
Jarman Impey
Phil Davis
Tim Mohr

Happy to discuss on here/PMs etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sucks they changed the dual status around as Parker, Gibbs and Greene all just mids now so I need to get 1 quality forward and 1 quality back, am willing to trade top draft picks or young gun mid like Aish Shiel etc for a high quality forward/back

Sooo in, have had a lot of positional changes but Max Gawn is now a fwd hahahahaha and I have 9 fwds, after Taylor Adams was also given DPP (how?) as well as Bonts and Bell. Still looking for Backs, with Mayes given the B but also having lost half my backs to positional changes/being knobs.

threenewpadlocks - a couple questions about the 'keeper' nomination:
  • If I don't elect to 'keep' a player, am I able to trade them during the trade period, or are they just immediately thrown back into the pool?
  • Assuming the answer to the above is the latter, if I elect to 'keep' a player with the intention to trade them, am I able to delist them before the draft after looking through potential trades, or am I bound to my 'keep' selection until the season begins (and I have to use up a signing to replace them)?
You can delist them afterwards, but obviously the draft pick that you get to replace them will be added onto the end of the draft.

For everybody who wants to sign up I can apply keeper teams from last year after you sign up and create a team name/uniform, to make it easy use the same team name from last year.

I've attached teams from last season, which you can nominate your keepers. Remember you have to delist at least 3 players from last years team squad so you can nominate at most all-but-3 players from your team.

Sorry can someone let me know the password and I will sign up again, cant remember it.

Also have a look few my team and feel free to ask me about any players youre interested in.

Sorry can someone let me know the password and I will sign up again, cant remember it.

Also have a look few my team and feel free to ask me about any players youre interested in.
pruddenisgod

Remove this Banner Ad

Back