Ultimate Footy Keeper

Remove this Banner Ad

Am i right in saying theres some type of new rule this year where I can do something about Monfries starting as sub? Like can I bring my emg forward in instead or something?

Found this in the rules section

• Leagues now have the ability to use Time on Ground Percentage to control whether a player is replaced by an emergency. So if say a minimum of 20% of game time is selected, any player who plays less than 20% of a match will be replaced by an emergency.

The threshold can be set by league managers, with anything from 0% (same rules as previous seasons) to 50% able to be selected. We suggest 20% if you want to cover only players who are injured early in a match, and 35% to cover players who are typically subbed on late in the third quarter. In point-scoring leagues if the player due to be replaced has scored more than the emergency, the original player will remain in the team. In category leagues the substitution will happen based solely on highest time on ground percentage.

By default the Time on Ground threshold is set at 20%. This is also used for all Public Leagues. League managers of private leagues can change this by going to Tools > Edit Lineup Settings.

Found this in the rules section

• Leagues now have the ability to use Time on Ground Percentage to control whether a player is replaced by an emergency. So if say a minimum of 20% of game time is selected, any player who plays less than 20% of a match will be replaced by an emergency.

The threshold can be set by league managers, with anything from 0% (same rules as previous seasons) to 50% able to be selected. We suggest 20% if you want to cover only players who are injured early in a match, and 35% to cover players who are typically subbed on late in the third quarter. In point-scoring leagues if the player due to be replaced has scored more than the emergency, the original player will remain in the team. In category leagues the substitution will happen based solely on highest time on ground percentage.

By default the Time on Ground threshold is set at 20%. This is also used for all Public Leagues. League managers of private leagues can change this by going to Tools > Edit Lineup Settings.

Thanks mate, that kind of works out well for you!

Cheers, that's a great rule, any chance we can get it set at 35%. It's pretty s**t when you're down to the last 1 or 2 games in the round and you find out your players sub and there's literally nothing you can do (but you've got forwards sitting on the bench who played ok)

Shocker of a first week, not helped by Lobbe's late withdrawal and me stupidly not checking which of my ruck emergencies were playing. Big fat zero.

Props to TheHoneyBadger (damn you, I tried to tag your last username and wondered why it wasn't coming up for about a minute) though - you've turned that squad around rather quickly.

Shocker of a first week, not helped by Lobbe's late withdrawal and me stupidly not checking which of my ruck emergencies were playing. Big fat zero.

Props to TheHoneyBadger (damn you, I tried to tag your last username and wondered why it wasn't coming up for about a minute) though - you've turned that squad around rather quickly.
Bit of luck in that. Hadn't looked at it for a few days.

The username has tripped me up a couple of times, too :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A much better start to this season. Very Bulldogesque sitting 2-0. Bookies had me at 13/1 at one point last week to upset the Honeybadger. More fool them
Outrageous. They were predicting a 7-1 win to the ferocious Honeybadgers from the Webb of Charlotte.

Heads will roll.

I can field a ruckman this week! Get around me! He's s**t but I don't even care at this point.
I had to pick up a free agent just to field enough midfielders, even though I'm already using mid/for DPP in midfield.

My team is s**t, but still amazing how quickly players disappear off the list, Lake and Morris gone so far injured, Weller and Chaplin dropped. A couple more injuries and I'm really cooked!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back