Ultimate Warrior Has Died

Remove this Banner Ad

just saw this also.. RIP

Just got the news myself, granted he didn't look real good on Raw, but at least we saw the warrior 1 last time.

Hogan and Warrior were the reason I have watched wrestling. After being out of the WWE for so long it was good to see him back, but unfortunate with his passing.

Ultimate Warrior......... Hall of Fame 2014

Just linked the wwe.com article. Mods feel free to merge I guess.

Anyone think he knew something was up? His final promo was as much a 'goodbye' as it was a 'thankyou' for the fans.

Just linked the wwe.com article. Mods feel free to merge I guess.

Anyone think he knew something was up? His final promo was as much a 'goodbye' as it was a 'thankyou' for the fans.

Agree, his promo was very personal and in hignsight could have meant more than we thought at the time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. If what that man did makes the blood pulse through the body of others. It makes them bleed deeper that's something that's larger than life. His spirit will be immortalised, by the story tellers, the loyalty, by the memory of those who honour him and make what the man did live forever. YOU are the legend makers of Ultimate Warrior".

- RIP Warrior.

WHAT THE ACTUAL *!!!!

Holy s**t, what? He just came back. He was just on RAW.

How did he die?

Nothing released yet but (right or wrong) my mind comes up with two things -

Suicide. We don't know what his mental state was prior to the HoF ceremony. Maybe he saw this as the final high point he would ever hit and it broke him?

Overdose. The 80's were known as big party times for the 'boys in the back' and I can certainly see him and hogan having a pretty big night out only for his body to just give out.

I'm leaning towards suicide. Seems like a goodbye on his last promo.

Geez, that promo is eerie now. You'd hope it was just coincidental, but if he was planning suicide, that promo sure seems like a decent farewell.

I guess we shouldn't speculate too much until details are released, though.

Regardless, it's good that he got his acknowledgement and got to say farewell before he went.

He looked bad. Perhaps a terminal illness?

I thought he looked like a bad mofo to be honest haha. Kinda like Ron Perlman or an older Mikey Rourke.

Rewatching that promo and it really does feel like a public suicide note.

Ultimate-warrior-Hulk-hogan.jpg

R.I.P

Remove this Banner Ad

Back