Roast Umpire Dalgleish

Remove this Banner Ad

theboyfrombalga

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2009
Balga
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As per usual we lost on Sunday with this ******* umpiring us. How can the AFL allow this man to preside over North matches when he clearly is biased against us. Quite frankly it's the most disgusting thing in the sport aside from the fact that the Perth North Melbourne supporters group is run by a Melbourne Demons supporter who lives in Albany.

As per usual we lost on Sunday with this ******* umpiring us. How can the AFL allow this man to preside over North matches when he clearly is biased against us. Quite frankly it's the most disgusting thing in the sport aside from the fact that the Perth North Melbourne supporters group is run by a Melbourne Demons supporter who lives in Albany.
Seriously is that true, about the Perth supporter group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be interesting if there were statistics available that showed each umpires frees for and against each team and player. Also similar statistics for the non decisions . I wonder if clubs secretly keep this information.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair to say he's dumbest ump in the game, would know htb from his bald spot.

He doesn't know that umpires are meant to pay the free against the side throwing the ball and / or the punches.

Marghetts is seriously just a piece of s**t!!!

That effing holding the man for BMac he missed inside 50 was a disgrace, had a perfect view of him being held and the umpire closer to the center square had to call it.

And don't get me started on the HTB against Richmond that were missed.

Seriously I get they can't get every call correct, but these maggots seems to make the same s**t calls and non calls year in, year out.

The comp makes a squillion dollars a year these days and the keep putting flogs who having been lining up in the dole queue in charge, no wonder the standard of umpiring hasnt improved.

That effing holding the man for BMac he missed inside 50 was a disgrace, had a perfect view of him being held and the umpire closer to the center square had to call it.

And don't get me started on the HTB against Richmond that were missed.

Seriously I get they can't get every call correct, but these maggots seems to make the same s**t calls and non calls year in, year out.

The comp makes a squillion dollars a year these days and the keep putting flogs who having been lining up in the dole queue in charge, no wonder the standard of umpiring hasnt improved.
Oh my god that non decision was taking the piss. He was wheeling around just in front of us with a clear ******* view and just ignored the most blatant free kick for the night. If it hadn't been for the umpire 60m away, obviously saying something like "oh ffs you muppet, you can't possibly not pay that one, do you want the whole world to know that you are a ******* cheat??? I'll save us, hang on."

Oh my god that non decision was taking the piss. He was wheeling around just in front of us with a clear ******* view and just ignored the most blatant free kick for the night. If it hadn't been for the umpire 60m away, obviously saying something like "oh ffs you muppet, you can't possibly not pay that one, do you want the whole world to know that you are a ******* cheat??? I'll save us, hang on."

My favourite part was how he ran towards the spot holding his arm in the direction of a Richmond free - like "...this way? This way?... THAT way? Are you sure?"

Drew had his arms held to him every time inside 50. HTB was a lucky dip. Highlight though was when two players wrestled equally for the ball and the umpire gave a HTB against the North player.

And Richmond players were taking the piss with htb. On three separate occasions Grigg ran with the ball, got tackled and dropped the ball and play on, this stuff led to several of their goals, sheer incompetence.

My favourite part was how he ran towards the spot holding his arm in the direction of a Richmond free - like "...this way? This way?... THAT way? Are you sure?"

Drew had his arms held to him every time inside 50. HTB was a lucky dip. Highlight though was when two players wrestled equally for the ball and the umpire gave a HTB against the North player.
Oh yeah I forgot about that bit, it's like his arm doesn't work when it has to point out a free to North. One other occasion in the third he gave us a HTB, it couldn't possibly have been anything else, he just looked miserable paying it, like someone took the jam out of all of his donuts. I suspect W. Carey may have had a dalliance with his wife or mum or sister or all three and umpire Marghetts walked in on it, and has never recovered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back