YelloMit

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2006
Canberra
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
I feel like this needs a separate thread, just to post our throughts/vent like crazy about the HORRIBLE umpiring tonight.

Ross Lyon needs to go up to AFL HQ and rip them a new one. 31 frees to 14, half of which were "ducking" frees is just deplorable. Someone needs to say something, otherwise it'll never be fixed.

Your whinging in the gameday thread was incessant and now you feel the need to start a thread on this.

Give it a rest.
No. It severely needs to addressed. This is 3 weeks in a row now that the frees have been extremely one-sided against us. Tonight was easily the worst.

I feel like this needs a separate thread, just to post our throughts/vent like crazy about the HORRIBLE umpiring tonight.

Ross Lyon needs to go up to AFL HQ and rip them a new one. 31 frees to 14, half of which were "ducking" frees is just deplorable. Someone needs to say something, otherwise it'll never be fixed.

It was the 25 to 10 at half time that killed us. And the ones they missed. Sandilands was marking well today. He only dropped the mark when his arms were chopped. And the ducking, not just Selwood slipping the shoulder, but leading with the head that got them free kicks that all year have resulted in play on.

I can only believe that this is the result of a large betting syndicate. Those AFL umpires need to have their phone records examined.

Look, I thought tonight was poorly umpired. However in the first half it was equally baffling either way, cheap ones paid, obvious ones not paid. They got the rub of the green for sure in the 3rd, couple not paid to us and dubious paid to them, but I didn't think it was the worst i've seen. We definitely infringed more IMO, I think to an extent because Selwood and Christensen are both very very good at dropping the knees.

So you didn't watch the game?

Of course I watched the F'n gme you twat. I never disagreed with YM.

Umpires were deplorable but the dudes (must be female I think) has been banging on about it for the three hours. It's just boring and the game only finished 20 minutes ago.

Umpires were deplorable but the dudes (must be female I think) has been banging on about it for the three hours. It's just boring and the game only finished 20 minutes ago.
I'm not the only one complaining about it. Maybe because its extremely justified and cost us the game. This board allows me to vent my sheer anger at what happened instead of punching a wall or something.

Oh, and haha for the female remark. You're so funny.

Also, probably more important in that loss was the first quarter. Was it Suban, Mundy and Sandi missing very very gettable goals? Kick two of those and we would have had them easily.

iu

I think this pretty much sums up how we all feel about the umps..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not the only one complaining about it. Maybe because its extremely justified and cost us the game. This board allows me to vent my sheer anger at what happened instead of punching a wall or something.

Oh, and haha for the female remark. You're so funny.

I wasn't trying to be funny TBH.

See my previous post to what cost us the game. Our skills and decision making in the first half were terrible and I'm sure Lyon won't be spending 10 seconds even thinking about the umpiring.

I'm not one to bang on about poor umpiring, but that was deplorable, if it had have been a level playing field for the first half, we could have actually got some momentum. Look what happened when they put the whistle away for the last quarter, we kick a bag of goals and almost snatch the game. Heartbreaking.

This is the opportunity to talk about one of the three major talking points of the game.
1. Umpiring disgrace and blatant Geelong cheating
2. Injuries to key Dockers
3. How bloody good we were to win the game. ( which we would have done easily)

How can the umpiring not be talked about? You are bored? Fmd. I am 1. angry, and 2. concerned, and 3. proud.
I am not 4. A twat though.

This is the opportunity to talk about one of the three major talking points of the game.
1. Umpiring disgrace and blatant Geelong cheating
2. Injuries to key Dockers
3. How bloody good we were to win the game. ( which we would have done easily)

How can the umpiring not be talked about? You are bored? Fmd. I am 1. angry, and 2. concerned, and 3. proud.
I am not 4. A twat though.

That's for the people to decide, not you.

Your whinging in the gameday thread was incessant and now you feel the need to start a thread on this.

Give it a rest.

Don't like the thread then don't read it mate.

People have a right to voice their opinions as do you. He has chosen to make a thread so it didn't clog up the game day thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back