UNBELIEVABLE ARROGANT BIAS AND HATRED, UNWARRANTED!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
I watched a foxtel interview show called UpFront . There was the Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister I think her name is Tzipi Hovoley or Holtevoy, I can't quite remember .

But I did remember her comments about the West Bank and the destruction of housing and the kicking out of the Palestinians who lived there, by force by Israeli authorities and I assume soldiers.

Her attitude was cruel and filled with self righteousness regarding her Zionistic god given right to take other peoples properties.

She over talked the interviewer and never really answered any thing in an exact and honest way.
Which is always common in people who actually have no argument for the bad things they have created.

She continually said she wanted the terror and the killings and all the things the Palestinian s have done to Israel stopped. And as per usual the fault always lay with those down trodden people.

She talked as if it was Palestine that actually caused all this in the beginning.

Of course it was the take over by force by Israelis in 1948 that was the start.

It was the thievery of someone elses' land , it was with the agreement of the then world powers who had just had victory over the Nazis.

This woman would make a good tunnel vision single minded Nazi.

I know there are lots of people who will disagree with me, I don't care the fact is that if she is an example of the blind arrogance of Israeli disdain for the Palestinian situation then there will be no peace there ever.

Again I have no answer the answer lies with the Israelis they have the power to make things right.

They have invaded and treated the Palestinian situation as if it was a total right for them,it was not , no normal decent fair person could ever look at this and say , what else were the Palestinians to do, when the Israelis simply killed them by many numbers and took and are still taking their land .

Thats the actual fact. That Tzipi individual is a horrid human , any wonder some people hate these folks who think the world owes them allegiance. The world doesn't. Most of the world fought for the Jewish peoples freedom in 39/45!!!!! There was a better way than to invade Palestine like a pack of overlords.

Of course it was the take over by force by Israelis in 1948 that was the start.

Huh? This s**t's been going on for over 2,000 years. I'm no apologist for Israel, and I'd contend the League of Nations made a meal of appropriating a homeland for stateless Jews. But it was an ill-fitting solution to an age old problem.

Gee - your posts are tough work to wade through.

I get right wing Israelis being nutjobs but I really don't get Westerners buying into their s**t.

Yeah, clearly you are.
Geez you post some dribble. Complete and utter bs. No one here knows the real story. The Palestinians are nowhere near the innocent party you would like them to be!

Huh? This s**t's been going on for over 2,000 years. I'm no apologist for Israel, and I'd contend the League of Nations made a meal of appropriating a homeland for stateless Jews. But it was an ill-fitting solution to an age old problem.

Gee - your posts are tough work to wade through.
Builds muscle.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL indeed mate.
Life's a bit hard when someone rules out you using Google to back up something you've read/heard elsewhere and decide to repeat without checking the validity of said statement.

Where else would one check the validity of one's statement these days? Should I pop over to Grandad's and peruse the encyclopaedia Britannica?
Since I'm not allowed to reference any online material perhaps it's up to you to dispute my assertion...
As part of the Fertile Crescent, Israel is one of the cradles of civilisation and a focal point for three major religions sharing a common ancestry. When one group or another is denied access to it or there is a change of ownership, conflict arises. Been happening for a while now. I'm sorry it's not the detailed chronological analysis you've requested. But like I said - LOL.
And apologies for the late reply to your follow up - I didn't see that you'd responded.

Where else would one check the validity of one's statement these days? Should I pop over to Grandad's and peruse the encyclopaedia Britannica?
Since I'm not allowed to reference any online material perhaps it's up to you to dispute my assertion...
As part of the Fertile Crescent, Israel is one of the cradles of civilisation and a focal point for three major religions sharing a common ancestry. When one group or another is denied access to it or there is a change of ownership, conflict arises. Been happening for a while now. I'm sorry it's not the detailed chronological analysis you've requested. But like I said - LOL.
And apologies for the late reply to your follow up - I didn't see that you'd responded.

A month later..

You made a specific statement, that this has been going on for over 2,000 years.
You still can't provide us with a chronological order of events for over 2,000 years proving this has been going on for that long.
I said don't use Google, because if you are able to make a statement like that, then you should already know.

But you don't. You don't know s**t.
All you are doing is repeating what you hear on tv.

Have a nice month. :thumbsu:

A month later..

You made a specific statement, that this has been going on for over 2,000 years.
You still can't provide us with a chronological order of events for over 2,000 years proving this has been going on for that long.
I said don't use Google, because if you are able to make a statement like that, then you should already know.

But you don't. You don't know s**t.
All you are doing is repeating what you hear on tv.

Have a nice month. :thumbsu:

Wow - somebody had a lemon for afternoon tea!
Ok, so now I'm just repeating what I've heard on tv. At least last month I'd read stuff and heard stuff.
I'm not so sure why you're upset, but if my assertion has offended you then I apologise.
I stand by it though, and if you won't let me reference anything to provide you some kind of chronology.., well, stiff s**t. Happy month to you sir/madam.

Wow - somebody had a lemon for afternoon tea!
Ok, so now I'm just repeating what I've heard on tv. At least last month I'd read stuff and heard stuff.
I'm not so sure why you're upset, but if my assertion has offended you then I apologise.
I stand by it though, and if you won't let me reference anything to provide you some kind of chronology.., well, stiff s**t. Happy month to you sir/madam.

HA HA HA.
Suggesting someone is upset because they call you out..
I'm not offended, far from it.
I just want to see you provide a chronological order of events of over 2,000 years of continuous conflict over there, like you said has been happening.

You obviously don't know and don't have the facts as part of your general knowledge, otherwise you would have posted it by now.
It was a simple query.

But go ahead and use google bing or whatever search engine you prefer.

HA HA HA.
Suggesting someone is upset because they call you out..
I'm not offended, far from it.
I just want to see you provide a chronological order of events of over 2,000 years of continuous conflict over there, like you said has been happening.

You obviously don't know and don't have the facts as part of your general knowledge, otherwise you would have posted it by now.
It was a simple query.

But go ahead and use google bing or whatever search engine you prefer.

It's "continuous conflict" now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back