PS4 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Remove this Banner Ad

The game is fun, It only has TDM. you can revive players like TLoU.

Has in game currency for hats, skins, taunts. all inexpencive. so hope the full game stays the same. Played 2 maps. the Island from PSX last year, and the city from E3 this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not unexpected that it was delayed since the PSX and Stat Wars stuff only had 2016 and not the March 18 like some of the past trailers had.

Gives them time to remove the killstreak s**t from multiplayer or at least add a mode that is just a gun on gun deathmatch.
They wont get rid of them, just nerf them and make them cost more, i would run around with the Brute, stealth warrior and El Dorado thing and was just beastly. especially when using the perks that give you extra money from picking up treasures and kills/downs, you could get 2-3 of each per game. The Brute will be nerfed to only have a small amount of ammo and be a little easier to take down. But i dont think any of them will cost like 600 in the final product i think they will be pushed up to like 1200-1500

What are people's thoughts who have played the beta?

Combat feels tight, much better then the other versions of Uncharted MP. no real bullet sponges. The grapple hook is much better and more responsive then the one in the new Tomb Raider.

Nice and fast, uses some stuff from TLoU like revives, the Mysticals are OP, same with the Brutes. need to be nerfed and need to cost much more to get. Teamwork isnt needed as much as in TLoU, but still helps. Climbing feels improved from the first 3 games.

LE console incoming.
f438cc59bfc831d9fe44de0d5327bcbd.jpg

They should sell the skins individually too.
They will sell the controller separate, but not the faceplate since its not just the removable plate its also painted on to other 2/3 of the console.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back