PS4 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Ok have crawled out from under my rock..

My god what a crazy decision. Just posted in the Tomb Raider thread that MS must have backed several dump trucks filled with cash up to the Crystal Dynamics office. Even then, wow, you'd think they'd still make more by allowing it to be cross platform.

Dat press release :confused: Temple of Osiris, lol :rolleyes:

Blue and Gold Blood

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2007
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
west coast
Wait till you get to number 2. From start to finish simply amazing.
Just finished it. Holy crap it puts almost every console game ive ever played to shame. Some of the sequences were breathtaking. Yet to start number 3, but i can see why playstation fans were pulling themselves when it was announced at the PS4 launch that Naughty Dog were doing UC4. I guess the only thing that disappoints me is the ending. Wish that the treasure, stones, gold etc didnt have to be sacrificed each time. I want an end scene were Elena and Drake are having kinky sex swimming in 100 dollar bills.

Blue and Gold Blood

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2007
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
west coast
The Last of Us is a step beyond in almost every way from Uncharted. But Uncharted 2 is still an utterly fantastic game.
after reading reviews of TLOU, im on my way to EB games to trade in NFS Rivals and Killzone to pick up a PS4 copy of it. Damn ive gotten back to my gaming roots these last couple of weeks.

Sep 17, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
after reading reviews of TLOU, im on my way to EB games to trade in NFS Rivals and Killzone to pick up a PS4 copy of it. Damn ive gotten back to my gaming roots these last couple of weeks.

It's a lot different from Uncharted, but it is the best journey in gaming.

Blue and Gold Blood

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2007
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
west coast
well finally finished uncharted 3 after being away from the PS3 for a couple of weeks. Cant wait for the 4th installment. And holy crap the credits go on for a while!

Sep 17, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
EAvHAs9.gif

Game looks ******* amazing. Live demo will hit Youtube soon, but was absolutely stunning.

Also had a glitch where they fell through the map lols

Sep 17, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens
That's because they have God mode on for these demos.

I didn't rewatch the entire demo a second time, but did they leave in the section where they botch a jump and fall through the map Assassin's Creed style?

Was probably the funniest moment of the conference. I didn't notice it when I watched the second half of the demo again though.

Back