PS4 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection

Remove this Banner Ad

Uncharted 1 looks like a huge improvement which was what i had hoped for. 2 also looks much better, and 3 looks a bit better even though i think the PS3 version was already 1080p. and might be why most of the trailer is from Uncharted 3.

Cant wait to replay them again and another 10 times after that.

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection is the culmination of years of hard work at our studio, lovingly rebuilt by the team at Bluepoint Games. It’s incredible to watch Drake run, leap and shoot on the PS4 with enhanced graphics and gameplay.

Capturing those white-knuckle, trademark Uncharted moments has never been more fun than via the new Photo Mode tools built into the collection. Various improvements in lighting, rendering, texture mapping and dynamic audio mean all three games are looking and sounding better than ever.

New trophies and modes such as our Explorer, Speed Run, and Brutal Modes will invite long-time adventurers to replay these classics while welcoming newcomers to discover Uncharted greatness.

• Explorer Mode is an all-new mode for beginners where combat difficulty is reduced greatly.
  • Speed Run Mode adds a timer that allows players to track their gameplay time against their friends as they play sections of the game.
  • Brutal Difficulty Mode is the ultimate challenge as the gameplay will be more punishing than Crushing Difficulty (unlocked after beating Crushing Difficulty in the same game)
You can even play all three single-player games in the collection as Doughnut Drake (or any one of over 65 other characters skins) if you’re so inclined. A lot of new polish, hard work and love were put into making this the ultimate Uncharted collection.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015...ed-the-nathan-drake-collection-story-trailer/

New modes sound cool, hope there are not too many trophies attached to them for the platinum, would love them or atleast Brutal mode to be its own list like Grounded on TLoU because that will take much longer to get the platinum if its in the normal list. and i will spend hours in photo mode in all the games, i think 2 will take me ages to finish because of photo mode. Also hope they didnt remove the 7.1 sound from all 3 games like they did with TLoU Remastered. and kept all the BTS features.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's some Uncharted 2 gameplay

Also saw in another interview that they've redone the combat in the first game so that it plays more like the sequels. Now I'm curious to check it out

I think they are going to Uncharted 2's shooting, because they changed it for 3 and it felt worse. also sounds like they are trying to move to realtime cut scenes, otherwise it would have to be a 2 disc set even without the 3d on Uncharted 3. I hoped they would say when the demo is out. And sounds like U4 BETA might be December

Uncharted 4 BETA is December 4th-13th

Earlier this week we gave everyone a first look at a section of the remastered Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune on our Twitch stream. We played it live from our pre-release copy of the Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection. But no, we’re not going to stop there. Just about every week up until launch on 9th October, we will pull back the curtain bit by bit on all the new features and upgraded visuals to be found across the three games in the Collection.

Ready for another look? Keeping with the action-packed theme from the Twitch stream, this trailer showcases many of the awesome Uncharted moments; all of which can be experienced in Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection.

If you missed the end (and you should have watched the whole trailer!), mark your calendars for 4th December through 13th December. Those are the dates the exclusive Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta will be available to everyone with a copy of Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and a PlayStation Plus membership. So be sure you pick up a copy to be able to see what’s in store for Uncharted’s newest multiplayer mode.

We know you are all looking forward to hearing more about what’s new in multiplayer, what’s new with gameplay, and what new modes and maps you can expect. We’re planning a grand reveal that will answer many of your questions about Uncharted 4 multiplayer before the beta goes live this December.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015...id=644526880993898496&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785

Some screens from Gamersyde. They also have some videos of each game in 1080/60 on the site

Uncharted 1
image_uncharted_the_nathan_drake_collection-29738-3248_0003.jpg

image_uncharted_the_nathan_drake_collection-29738-3248_0004.jpg

Uncharted 1 Photo Mode
uc2test.png

Uncharted 2
image_uncharted_the_nathan_drake_collection-29739-3248_0003.jpg

image_uncharted_the_nathan_drake_collection-29739-3248_0004.jpg

Uncharted 3

uc3test3.png

uc3test4.png

uc3test.png

Photo made is the same as TLoU. it even still has "Infected" and "Winter" filters.

Game looks good, I had a quick look at all 3 games on PS3 over the weekend and wow i forgot how bad the shooting was in Uncharted 1. so that will be the biggest improvement for the collection since they are keeping the shooting from 2 for all 3 games. but feels slightly improved from 2.

And still love the dialog "The girl is stuck in an elevator again, if there are zombies around the next corner"

And also remember to follow the birds they always lead the way.

Trophy lists are out, All 3 have its own Platinum. but each game has a 3 chapters you need to do in speed run.

Burtal isnt needed for the Platinum, same with full game speed run. They are like "DLC" trophie lists.

Watch that in 720/60 and tell me framerate doesn't have a significant effect on how a game looks. They look fantastic running at 60.

I watched this on Friday night, it shows the new framerate and just how much Bluepoint have improved the first game. No more texture pop ins, or screen tearing. new textures, changed lighting. and changed things like Water by re-using Uncharted 3's code [reusing code and Assets is how its only 44GB]. The frame dips while rare might be fixed with the Day1 patch which isnt live yet.

So its not just changing the aim mechanics, res and textures, looks like it was a huge job and more then most expected to be done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back