Uncle Leo Presents - The Wheel of Doom

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to back to Part 2 of Uncle Leo's WHEEL OF DOOM!

wheel_of_doom.jpg

And today we have the 2nd team, to see exactly when their club life as they know it will finish!

Everybody say a big welcome to..

THE GUMBIES/DIREWOLVES

What a complete cluster * this club has become. In my first season they won a flag with an inactive captain. They now have an inactive team and have decided to throw away all the good work done over the years for the latest fade and change their name. A Bit High was a captain who was selected simply due to a lack of other options and it is showing now just how much that is hurting them. Where do they go from here? Do they try and sign some nerds from somewhere? Have they got too many nerds already??

Spinning for this bunch of hacks will be the person with the creepiest avatar ever Tayl0r

WHATS ON THE WHEEL?

- MERGE - CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE MERGING WITH THE DRAGONS AND NOW KNOWN AS THE SOUTHERN GEELONG-WESTEROS SHARK EATING GUMBY DRAGON WEARWOLVES!
- FOLD - COMMISERATIONS YOU ARE FOLDING PICK UP YOUR ITEMS IMMEDIATELY!
- NAME CHANGE - YOU ARE NOW KNOWN AS THE BATTLESTAR GALLACTIAS!
- WINNER - CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE SIGNED 2 ACTIVE POSTERS DOUBLING YOUR ACTIVE ROSTER!

Tayl0r when you are ready please!

Welcome to back to Part 2 of Uncle Leo's WHEEL OF DOOM!

wheel_of_doom.jpg

And today we have the 2nd team, to see exactly when their club life as they know it will finish!

Everybody say a big welcome to..

THE GUMBIES/DIREWOLVES

What a complete cluster **** this club has become. In my first season they won a flag with an inactive captain. They now have an inactive team and have decided to throw away all the good work done over the years for the latest fade and change their name. A Bit High was a captain who was selected simply due to a lack of other options and it is showing now just how much that is hurting them. Where do they go from here? Do they try and sign some nerds from somewhere? Have they got too many nerds already??

Spinning for this bunch of hacks will be the person with the creepiest avatar ever Tayl0r

WHATS ON THE WHEEL?

- MERGE - CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE MERGING WITH THE DRAGONS AND NOW KNOWN AS THE SOUTHERN GEELONG-WESTEROS SHARK EATING GUMBY DRAGON WEARWOLVES!
- FOLD - COMMISERATIONS YOU ARE FOLDING PICK UP YOUR ITEMS IMMEDIATELY!
- NAME CHANGE - YOU ARE NOW KNOWN AS THE BATTLESTAR GALLACTIAS!
- WINNER - CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE SIGNED 2 ACTIVE POSTERS DOUBLING YOUR ACTIVE ROSTER!

Tayl0r when you are ready please!

I spin the wheel and it lands on the bonus prize where the host apologises and joins the Wolves.

I spin the wheel and it lands on the bonus prize where the host apologises and joins the Wolves.

Isn't it the Direwolves?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't even know what a direwolf is, why are you commenting?

Yes I do. It's an extinct wolf. It's extinct because it was too big and slow to be an effective predator.

So you're naming your side the Westeros Fat Dead Dogs.

Inspiring.

They died out because the large prey died out first, so... you first.

LOL. Sounds fascinating. Please, tell me more.

thumb.jpg

'Westies' is inevitable. Embrace it while you have the chance.

The Westies Bitches.

I can see the tramp stamps already...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back