Uncommon/unpopular gaming opinions

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny, my top 10 favourite games would all be single-player or off-line games, yet the competitive aspect of online games is an area where I've spent more hours than anywhere else haha.

I never play co-op online though.
The years I spent on N64 Perfect Dark's multiplayer ... magnifique.

Funny, my top 10 favourite games would all be single-player or off-line games, yet the competitive aspect of online games is an area where I've spent more hours than anywhere else haha.

I think that this would be the same for me (the top 10 games thing). The only game that would be top 10 that I spent a lot of time playing online would be TLOU.

Oh. I've never seen anybody share the opinion.
I came from the Mario Kart 64 generation of players. Much more fun screaming and making fun of each other in-person than over some dinky headsets, that's for sure.

My old man and I had some classics back in those days.

The years I spent on N64 Perfect Dark's multiplayer ... magnifique.

Haha true - I spent heaps of time just replaying the single player game as well, for no reward other than the fact it was freaking awesome!

I was so annoyed when I lost my save file and all the stars/stats I'd earned in multiplayer were wiped - I think i cried for a week. :)

I came from the Mario Kart 64 generation of players. Much more fun screaming and making fun of each other in-person than over some dinky headsets, that's for sure.

My old man and I had some classics back in those days.
Yes. Local multiplayer is the way to go.

Split screen NFS ftw. The only way it should be done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha true - I spent heaps of time just replaying the single player game as well, for no reward other than the fact it was freaking awesome!

I was so annoyed when I lost my save file and all the stars/stats I'd earned in multiplayer were wiped - I think i cried for a week. :)
I lost the bloody cart and the special expansion pak and I've been trying to afford both ever since. But of course, that means playing through the game again. Getting dose cheets ...

I seem to be on my own in thinking COD: Ghosts is a better game than MW3 or Black Ops 2. Mainly because in Ghost I experienced very little lag compared to those two.

I actually enjoyed Resident Evil 5. It wasn't a great game, but I didn't think it was a bad one either. It wasn't ground breaking or spooky like RE 4, but I was still was good to play.

Battlefield has dropped off massively about halfway through BF3's dlc releases, BF4 is simply passable. They got a bit of steam up and became too big for their boots in the fight against Cod. Needs to strip it all back again to basics and hopefully begin work on a Bad Company 3.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Battlefield has dropped off massively about halfway through BF3's dlc releases, BF4 is simply passable. They got a bit of steam up and became too big for their boots in the fight against Cod. Needs to strip it all back again to basics and hopefully begin work on a Bad Company 3.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

I really liked Battlefield 2, Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield 2142. Bad Company 2 I didn't enjoy as much as those three but still a good game.

LA Noire was enjoyable.

There needs to be less focus on trying to be an all in one entertainment and paid online services box and more on being a gaming console. Nintendo are the only ones doing it right.

Steam sales are overrated. If you really wanted the game you'd buy it or alternatively pirate it and pay nothing when it was still relevant if you want to brag.

FIFA is only good when you turn all the rules off, its too boring of a sport to try and simulate realism.

LA Noire was enjoyable.

There needs to be less focus on trying to be an all in one entertainment and paid online services box and more on being a gaming console. Nintendo are the only ones doing it right.

Steam sales are overrated. If you really wanted the game you'd buy it or alternatively pirate it and pay nothing when it was still relevant if you want to brag.

FIFA is only good when you turn all the rules off, its too boring of a sport to try simulate realism.

I'd prefer if people bought games on Steam Sales rather than pirating, at least some money would go to the developers. I agree about La Noire, very enjoyable game. I'd love to see Rockstar North tackle a sequel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back